Reviews for Crimson Love
Stupid bitch oc. She needs to fuck herself! Blonde jokes and insulting ino. you're story is pathetic. Ino is way better than the billboard brow so fuck you!
Again with your pathetic notes? Don't care about your stupid sandwich bitch! Also stop being a cunt about jirobu. He's one of the 5. tayuya has more chest than flatura! gaara wouldn't give in to your shit oc. Naruto is his saviour! Go die cunt!
More shit! Your notes are really annoying just like your slutty oc. Using neji like that! And now you have her knowing gaara! Go fuck yourself! Naruto is the best character yet you have suckura as a main and she's shit! You hardly have Naruto in the story! You're just a completely retarded cunt!
Jirobu is better than suckura. You hate tenten, like we need to know, but at least she isn't a worthless, using whore! your oc is disgusting and should be dead! Just like you!
Suckura was NOT the cutest child in Naruto! neji doesn't sing song ikon would've killed the flat chested pink cunt as soon as he looked at her and orochimaru wouldn't call your oc cunt kun as that is used for a boy! you really are a shot writer!
Oh and btw slut kimimaro is badass and cool and NOT a fucking pet to slutura and your trashy oc. He is strong.
Orochimaru would not call his fake daughter kun. He also wouldn't let a weak bitch treat,him with disrespect! And not one of the 6 sound nin even saw slimy suckura! ino lived sasgay way before slutura did and she's more caring and beautiful than suckura! Your story just gets worse and worse. And sasgay is NOT affectionate!
I wish you'd grow up. iruka doesn't glare at Naruto or kiba. Also just cause they're your pathetic ocs friends doesn't mean they'd win bitch! In case you forgot Naruto is the best and ino is better than the pink haired bimbo so fuck you! Also itachi is,sensible and therefore would not spend so much in a pathetic little slut like your oc. Also there's,only one shizuka I know in anime and that's the lovely and truly beautiful girl from yugioh so this is a major insult! Your oc is trash and if I ever knew an ugly, disrespectful, trashy little cunt like her I'd destroy her!
Stupid worthless little cunt! Stupid ducking little notes you put. Copying the hyuuga mansion cause you haven't got a brain and your slutty pathetic oc is a hypocrite, calling neji a 2 year old when she's the definition of a bratty little child! Go fuck yourself you little slut!
You are NOTHING like Naruto you filthy cunt! How date you you ducking Butch! Oh and itachi and neji are way too cool to be with a bimbo like your shit oc who's just a shit copy of the weak and useless suckura!
Why don't you get a brain and get rid yourself and your shit stories. we don't care about your pathetic non existent life! Sakutard slut!
Sexist fucking cunt aren't you?! Females are NOT the dominant sex. a lot of them, like your bitch oc and suckura are just weak willed little cunts who are full of hot air! Like you! Get over yourself! I'm sick of your shot story and all the shit you put bout your shit life! Wrestling is done by women as well you cheap whore! You're just a little bitch! But I've been looking for a reason to report you and now I have it! Sexist little slit!
Oh and your pathetic bitch oc? No way would she get away with talking like that to a teacher. They're not gonna stop they're training just cause she's a thick little slut who can't do ANY homework. If she's that much of a failure then throw her outta the school! She's a completely shitty character, just like slutura whoreuno! Your story is bullshit. Itachi wouldn't go after such a think, psychopathic little slut like her!
I really want to wrap my hands round your crappy neck and throttle you. How dare you keep making fun of Ino and making that skanky suckura whoreuno out to be cool. Like Sakon and Ukon would even giver the useless weak slut the time of day anyway! Your shit story is really taking the piss out of Masashi's good anime! Your oc is shit! She's a complete lame bitch! The other guys with the bitch wouldn't even bother with suckura. Her pathetic inner bitch isn;t around anymore thank god, cause that's pathetic. She's a weak willed, worthless little slut who likes an abusive little emo shit! And lets herself get walked over! She also wouldn't win on a race. Naruto and Hinata work well together so stop taking the piss you slutty little cunt! Go fuck yourself and die! You're just as worthless as that useless pink whore!
One last thing cunt, like your shit oc would EVER get a blow in on itachi! You are completely retarded and braindead. Go crawl in a hole and die. But delete this shit first!