Reviews for Crimson Love
eh chapter 21 . 3/20/2008
how tha hell could you end it like that? Gah you shoulda killed the bad guys at the very least damn it
Mali Steelwing chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Jesus, Sakura's just got it in for anyone who messes with her, huh? I just read the last sentence and got the creepiest chill, 'cause I can see her rubbing her hands together and laughing like a maniac in a way that would probably make Ukon fall over twitching if he heard it. Now I want my cookies, dammit!
JenniVu chapter 19 . 7/26/2007
whats bronchitis?
JenniVu chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
did she get raped...
JenniVu chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
do yo uhave any chat rooms i can go to
JenniVu chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i don't get it...its cofusing who went with Sakura and who didn't to go to the other class to english
Talleh chapter 21 . 2/7/2007
When I first read the first chapter, I was hooked O.O Thats how awesome it was. I started reading it at night, so I olny had time to read half of it (Up to the part where Ukon had gotten into the accident) I had to go to bed and today at school, I was all like, Hooly, I have to keep reading it! -Walks home really, really fast- . I hope you can continue this story though, at least make an epilogue or something stating that Orochimaru got shot shot or something. And make Itachi pay by making him unable to get children or something O.O I just gotta know what happens lmao Im sure a lot of people feel that way .
penguins-ate-me chapter 21 . 12/25/2006
Wow. This was a great story. I loved the humour in it; I almost died laughing. But, the last chapter was really my favorite. It's very very true. I read "A Child Called 'It'" a long while ago, yet I still remember how hard it made an impact on my life. Also, I can relate to how you made Ukon and Sakon: I cut. But, now I hardly do because I recently found out that people really do care about me. And this confirmed my theory. So, I thank you. For writing this beautiful, touching story, and for giving me helpful infomation.
trail.of.phoenix.ashes chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Awesome story!
Kashisensehy chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
How long has it been?

2 years?

3 years?

4 maybe?

Damn, i haven't read any of your stories in so , so long. If you don't remember, im the little psycho dude that talked to you way back when on AOL's IM messanger, so long since then. Beside's that, missed you lots. Now let me get down to the review.

Of course, like I'd expect this was a great chapter, not that im going to submit a review for every chapter, but, meh...

I'd say good job and keep up the good work, but last time i talked to you , you were working on a manga. Haha, Good luck with that, this may not be such an appropriate review since it's mostly a hellow message, But whose here to stop me.

.:Grins:.

Till I catch you around, if you ever get on AOL IM, or E-mail me.

Take care, Space Cowgirl.
Sakura Trees chapter 20 . 2/19/2006
this is one of the best fanfic i read please update soon

i hope it itachi/oc
Zapperbug chapter 21 . 9/1/2005
Wicked awsome story...hm I say awsome a lot but don't worry cause it's said in a good way...hehehehehe...I do enjoy your story and hope you update real soon! Bue~Byu
Bittersweet Ambitions chapter 21 . 8/15/2005
Nyu! So good! Plus your Fanfic is nice and long too! Not to mention no mistakes!

Hm...Ukon and Sakura...never thought about a relationship between those two, but the way you write about them, It's so cute! I feel like gushing about it at the moment...
Sakura Trees chapter 21 . 8/6/2005
this seems like a neji oc not itachi and oc well i hope u update soon
Ginka chapter 21 . 8/1/2005
Are you ever going to update again? :[