Reviews for Phantom's Lair Theater
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Do a squel for this. I am so obsessed with TPOTO and this story is fantastic!
TwilightSeraphim chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
WOT! I love this story! I can't wait for more! (except the fact that this story is over...NO! Anyway thanks for the great story!

TwilightSeraphim
rosemasquerader chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
I'm lovin this. I'm glad you are keeping Erik in character alot of authors don't do that.
Ali chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
OH MY HECK! BROKEN VOW! I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT THAT SONG WAS THE BEST EVER TO DESCRIBE ERIK! I AM SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS HEARD IT! I LOVE JOSH GROBAN! OH...ME SO HAPPY! :D :D :D :D
darkravenkb226 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
i absolutly loved your story. keep up the good work
Myli chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
Neat I LOVE this story and I can't wait to read your other work! M
Ceci Webster chapter 16 . 9/20/2005
This was such an awesome story. I like the spin you put on the story within a story.
AngelOfMusic aka Samantha chapter 16 . 8/30/2005
I loved your story! I am an avid "phan" of Phantom and I think your story really sets it all in perspective. I myself do some acting at a small theatre from time to time, so I can relate to your story. I am 15 years old and live in the state of New Jersey. Judging by my coice of words, you'd think I was at least 5 years older! I highly recommend that you continue on with this fan fiction with a sequal. I am also taking voice lessons, and I love to sing songs from the Phantom. And like you, I am a avid fan of Josh Groban. I love the way you incorperated his works into this story. Keep up the good work, and I beg of you... come up with a sequal. "That's all I ask of you..." . Good luck!

Sincerely,

Samantha Bushman
Phantomsecretlove chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
! yesyesyesyesyesyeyesyesyesyes! ! lol! I loved this! it was so amazing and wonderful and great and awesome and I'm gonna shut up now!

I
OperaGhost18 chapter 15 . 8/6/2005
w00t! And YOU! You need to be apart of mt C2 staff!I need staff members!
Ailias Kurai chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Yo, just wanted to let you know if you don't, but the soundtrack for the Phantom of the Opera redo is out. I should now, I'm listening to it while I read your story. And I just gotta say that the whole emotion and the situation fit so well with the "Learn to be Lonely" music. JA!
Ailias Kurai chapter 16 . 6/30/2005
That was GREAT! I mean, that was a perfect fiction. But... I don't think there should be a sequal. It's just too wierd. Like in the movies when they drag a story on and on and on. But I have seen good after stories, so if you can do it. Go head. Later.
Lusiki chapter 16 . 6/12/2005
First of all, thank you for this wonderfull story!

and second,...for your love _ I don't think I was there from the beginning, but I love your great story, and all of the characters in them.

If you ask me, I would let it end here, I'm no fan of sequels... but if you write one, I'll promis to read

I only can repeat myself, you are great, and your story was great to read!

Wishing you as much inspiration ans you may need,

yours Lucius
Maiden Aurora chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Hiya! I really liked that chapter and just wanted to let you know the first song is called "Broken Vow" and there is a really beautiful version out there by JOsh Groban, with all the shes and hers changed to he and him. You should check it out...ok now on to the next chapter
ff chapter 15 . 5/11/2005
OH MY GOD! (Sobs) That was so good! (Sobs) That was so sad; and it had a great ending!