Reviews for The Many Faces of Severus Snape
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 11/1
Ooh reading this made me nostalgic for the pre-HBP era. The preferred characterization changed so much after completion of the canon. Not that I mind today's Broken!Recluse!Snape - it's actually my favorite - but more variation is always a good thing.
unspoken-code chapter 1 . 10/4
This is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. keep being awesome!
DiMera13 chapter 1 . 9/22
LOL! Deatheater Rapist Snape...Sexgod Snape!
TPalesh chapter 1 . 8/17
Bwahahhaha. Absolutely loved it! Such a hilarious story :D
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 8/4
He he he he he ... Wipes eye
S.Rebeiro chapter 1 . 6/22
Wonderfully succinct, brilliantly snarky. This is the best send-up of HP romance fic cliches anywhere-I'm an SSHG fan, but these cliches are common throughout the fandom, especially for Slytherin/Other pairings (whether slash or het). This should be required reading before any writer begins an HP fic.
Kuro no Kage chapter 1 . 3/19
Hey, i just readed the translation of this fic by Claire-de-plume, i wanted to tell you i love that os, thank you for writed that x)
parfinesse chapter 1 . 2/18
Ahhh yes, Melancholy!Aesthete!Snape. My favourite. Lmao. I don't think I've ever come across a Kindly!Father!Snape though. Not that I WANT to.
smithback chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
pretty cool!
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Very good!
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This cheered me up a lot. Thanks!
AMW1014 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Great :)
Montara chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very funny. Thanks for a good laugh! :))
Bear0922 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I read this before but didn't leave a review but I just had to now. Its funny going back reading fanfics written before Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows with all the different Snape characterizations! I love how you managed to throw nearly all of them in! But like Hermione I love the real Severus Snape, the snarky bastard, the best of all! Don't you?
DivineDebris chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Lol! That was hilarious, but I agree that adding anymore would have drawn it out for too long. That was awesome.