Reviews for The Many Faces of Severus Snape
Hamlet II chapter 1 . 6/26
You're brilliant!
OMG! I am laughing so hard and clapping enthusiastically! The many ways he is morphed into instead of the Snape I love. Lol! Yeah vampire, de-aged, pregnant, creature, or animagus! Snape! So funny thank you and very appreciated, Lol! You nailed it.
Owl Lover chapter 1 . 1/17
That's very funny you should have made more Snapes.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Omg this was brilliant and hilarious! Can't believe I haven't stumbled upon this until now. Thank you for writing it!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
*cackling ridiculously* This is GLORIOUS! Glorious, I say!
Blackpantherprince chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Funny!

Although I missed the "severitus" (as Harry's biological father) Snape, but it was a fun read, thank you!
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Lol hermione.

Aahahha nice .albus getting trolled. Mcgonngal would have had a heart attacks.
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Ooh reading this made me nostalgic for the pre-HBP era. The preferred characterization changed so much after completion of the canon. Not that I mind today's Broken!Recluse!Snape - it's actually my favorite - but more variation is always a good thing.
unspoken-code chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read. keep being awesome!
DiMera13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
LOL! Deatheater Rapist Snape...Sexgod Snape!
TPalesh chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Bwahahhaha. Absolutely loved it! Such a hilarious story :D
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
He he he he he ... Wipes eye
S.Rebeiro chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Wonderfully succinct, brilliantly snarky. This is the best send-up of HP romance fic cliches anywhere-I'm an SSHG fan, but these cliches are common throughout the fandom, especially for Slytherin/Other pairings (whether slash or het). This should be required reading before any writer begins an HP fic.
Kuro no Kage chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Hey, i just readed the translation of this fic by Claire-de-plume, i wanted to tell you i love that os, thank you for writed that x)
oleald chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Ahhh yes, Melancholy!Aesthete!Snape. My favourite. Lmao. I don't think I've ever come across a Kindly!Father!Snape though. Not that I WANT to.