Reviews for The Many Faces of Severus Snape
Bwahahhaha. Absolutely loved it! Such a hilarious story :D
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 8/4
He he he he he ... Wipes eye
S.Rebeiro chapter 1 . 6/22
Wonderfully succinct, brilliantly snarky. This is the best send-up of HP romance fic cliches anywhere-I'm an SSHG fan, but these cliches are common throughout the fandom, especially for Slytherin/Other pairings (whether slash or het). This should be required reading before any writer begins an HP fic.
Kuro no Kage chapter 1 . 3/19
Hey, i just readed the translation of this fic by Claire-de-plume, i wanted to tell you i love that os, thank you for writed that x)
parfinesse chapter 1 . 2/18
Ahhh yes, Melancholy!Aesthete!Snape. My favourite. Lmao. I don't think I've ever come across a Kindly!Father!Snape though. Not that I WANT to.
smithback chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
pretty cool!
Bananaphobia chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Very good!
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This cheered me up a lot. Thanks!
AMW1014 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Great :)
Montara chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very funny. Thanks for a good laugh! :))
Bear0922 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I read this before but didn't leave a review but I just had to now. Its funny going back reading fanfics written before Half Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows with all the different Snape characterizations! I love how you managed to throw nearly all of them in! But like Hermione I love the real Severus Snape, the snarky bastard, the best of all! Don't you?
DivineDebris chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Lol! That was hilarious, but I agree that adding anymore would have drawn it out for too long. That was awesome.
riverrat chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
:-) Great idea...
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Funny! xD
Marguex chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Loved it, super funny and some of the personalities were kinda scary. But loved it none the less.