Reviews for The Doctors' Hell
OfficiallyAbi chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Yay! Paul Davis! And Yay! Confirmed Jack x Sam! *HappyDances with delight*
scottiedog chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Please continue with this! I know that it has been a while but I am really interested in this!

Good Job!
none chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
update! please!
SeedC chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Interesting story, and I like your AU very much; I hope you update this (I see no updates since January 2005 ... ( I was a bit distracted by the British English (which I consider a MINOR although annoying flaw). In the US, a chemist is a pharmacist, unless they are a researcher; rather than flower stalls the term would likely be florist and flower shop; I am not sure what "do orders" means; "collecting" would more likely be described as "picking up"; accident liability would almost certainly guarentee no business until after renovations were completed (this is VERY much the rule in an insurance-affected licensed businness like pharmacy); and a pharmacist from another state would be required to be licensed in the new state before practicing. As I said, minor annoyances, and I want to read more...
BookWorm37 chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Okay, I have succeeded in reading 'The General's Hell' and this story all in one day and I have one thing to say - I WANT MORE!
zeilfanaat chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Please update soon!

I've read "The General's Hell" and I loved it. I'm hoping to read more... so... ehm... update! Please? :)
Jacksamever chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
Loved what I read so far! Can't Wait for the rest. Keep it comin'!
balerina4 chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
I like it. Good continuation to "The General's Hell" (on of my faves). Please write more
navy chapter 2 . 3/2/2005
hey, I just read your "Hells" series, And I loved them all, however, I feel that if I dont find out what is going to happen with pete, and Jack and Sam that I might die... :D So a third chap in the "Doctors' hell" series would be greatly excepted!

A fan...Navy
Vampyre Moon chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
o-o-o
Feline Feral chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Awesome chapter. As always can't wait for more. Keep up the excellent work.
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Food for the muse coming right up. Great start to the story. Loking forward to reading more adn has in how I'm behind on my reading i will be moving on to the next chapter right after this. :) Keep up the excellent work.
Su Freund chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Forgot to tell you that I finally got around to reading The General’s Hell. Love the O’Neill family, btw, and what you did with Pete. And making Jack a Ph.D – brilliant! This means I am now reading this sequel and you have me intrigued as to how you are going to play this one. So I want more. BUT, I also want more of The Third Race, so I am now getting frustrated as to which one to nag you about most! Ack, woman, finish something for crying out loud!

Su x
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
Great chapter. Please write more soon.
darkjediqueenLazy chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
As always a wonderful chapter...I like how you are bringing Sam's family into it now...

keep it coming.