Reviews for Ma'aminim
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Really beautiful prose!
Thank you !
QueenMismatched chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I absolutely loved this! Great job!
lovely chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
God, this was without being OOC, The adjectives were flush but not too overbearing,and the story and emotions of the two were complicated.I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I wish you'd write more Ari/Kate stories.
S chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I loved it. More please!
Jacquelyn Hartmann chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
cpdsb09ewf0hf0pwoe chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
iv'e read a few of your other stories, and to all i say: magnificent! this is (sadly) one of my "dirty little secretly" favortite pairings of all time. i'll be honest with you, i didn't now it could be written decently. now i do. love the mugger bit, by the way. so randomly entertaining. i adore how ari isn't twisted into some sort of freakish 'i'm evil and insane/obssessed, but somehow super-dooper nice and perfect and sweet when caitlin's around' terrorist dude. gotta hate that guy. no character depth. heh.
Winter Zephyr chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Gasp. I'm in shock. Somehow I managed to miss any episodes with Ari, so I don't know who he is, but you did a great job with this fic. Bittersweet and all the better for it, you rock.
Meredith44 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I got very excited when I got an author alert that you had posted something new. Then I discovered it was something that I had already read on your website. *sigh* I did enjoy reading it again, however. I also decided that since I didn't review anything of yours on your site (and I loved everything that I had read), that I might as well review this story here. I love your characterization; the characters seem so 3-dimensional, and real, and act exactly the way I would expect them to based on what I have seen from the show. I love your language; it is so expressive. It's hard for me to pick favorite lines, but here are a few...Personally, he liked the former much better as a state of awareness. It was less harmful to his ego, and a lot better for the state of his skin. & And that might just hit a little bit too close to the truth of the matter for his comfort, so he ignores the thought entirely. & Her mouth twitches, and she knows that he's just being difficult right now and that makes her want to give into the forbidden smile. I really appreciate what you are able to do with this fascinating pairing. I love all of your stories that I have read; keep up the good work.