Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Next time?
mumphie chapter 8 . 8/7
Wow, ending it there and then dropping the story? Pppfffttt!
Christine-Danielle chapter 8 . 5/27
I wish you'd update this. It's really a brilliant story
DonotknowDonotcare chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
I know that it has been about 12 and a half years, but I couldn't not tell you that this is the best though out and written and most original fanfic that I have read in recent months! I understand that you won't update any more, but there is still a bit of hope residing in me for a continuation of the story.
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
Gunshots wouldn't work on Voldemort.
Isaacl112 chapter 8 . 5/19/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter! Can you PM me when it's out?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2017
I hope you dig this out of the pile because it is truly very good.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
Cool idea! Please continue!
Fleur chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
Are you kidding me? You were going to introduce Remus in next one! Where the hell are you? Please just come back and complete it... Its the only one fic I came across that doesn't contain any rubbish.. Its perfect!
Greekmytholgy chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.
nanniepoppy17 chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
WHY WHY WHY do the best fits have to be incomplete! PLEASE update!
nanniepoppy17 chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! You did the fight and the end with Ginny perfectly!
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
I knew not to read a story that's abandoned. I did. Damn it anyway. Great story. I wish this was still going because it is quite the Storyline. Great conversations and reactions. Very consistent characters.
nayin17 chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
Super love this story and I know it's been YEARS but I'm a fan...your fan and a fanatic Harry and Ginny, so I'M STILL HOPING THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY. God bless