Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Fleur chapter 8 . 7/8
Are you kidding me? You were going to introduce Remus in next one! Where the hell are you? Please just come back and complete it... Its the only one fic I came across that doesn't contain any rubbish.. Its perfect!
Greekmytholgy chapter 1 . 6/27
feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.
nanniepoppy17 chapter 8 . 6/23
WHY WHY WHY do the best fits have to be incomplete! PLEASE update!
nanniepoppy17 chapter 6 . 6/23
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! You did the fight and the end with Ginny perfectly!
Shadowdog11 chapter 8 . 3/29
I knew not to read a story that's abandoned. I did. Damn it anyway. Great story. I wish this was still going because it is quite the Storyline. Great conversations and reactions. Very consistent characters.
nayin17 chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
Super love this story and I know it's been YEARS but I'm a fan...your fan and a fanatic Harry and Ginny, so I'M STILL HOPING THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY. God bless
nayin17 chapter 7 . 2/23/2015
So cute
nayin17 chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
Nice cliffhanger
nayin17 chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
This chapter is so sweet
nayin17 chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Oh wow! I can't stop giggling while I'm reading this chapter
nayin17 chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
If my kidnapper will be Harry Potter, I don't think I'll have a problem with that lol
Karlito chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
10 years! But we need the Weasley confrontation, and Remus! Please!
AreYouDead chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Are you dead? Because it would be great if people left authors notes, or wrote it on their profile when they were leaving , because then all the kind, caring people (like myself :)) start worrying about them. Are you?
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
No! You know, it's been almost 10 years since this was last updated, so I guess I should give up on it, but... the Weasley confrontation! You can't leave it here!
A note to fanfic authors: Never leave a story at a point like this.
keira chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
please update soon...this is wonderfull fiction...its so lovely