Reviews for Half the Fun
draumur i dos chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
Aww, has Dick made another friend? I hope so, you're making his life hard enough as it is;) Very cute and entertaining.
Zarz chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Great story, and the tube out to the airplane is called a jetway (I think). Keep up the good work!
Alexnandru Van Gordon chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
God that was good! I loved your hair dye story too-and I was wondering what you meant in that one about the plane ticket to Alaska. That was awesome! YOu should write more about small Robin-that was just great!

-Standing ovation

-Alexnandru Van Gordon
SAsrSA chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
lol
SAsrSA chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
LOL! That was funny and cute at the same time, I wish MY teachers would so something like that!
Neoinean chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Dick looks like Burt Ward? LOL that's too funny!

Short, sweet, and funny:)

Although I would have liked it to be a bit longer. What did they do during their flight? What was Bruce's reaction? What was it like getting back to Gotham knowing they were going to be in serious trouble? What of their teacher, going to Mexico without two of the students?

One other thing, and it's really just a pet peeve of mine. Author's notes are wonderfun things, but putting them in the middle of your fic slaps the reader upside the head and chucks them out of the world of your story. They should go at the beginning of a fic, or at the end.

Anywho, keep writing!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Nice start. Dick, Alfred, and Dick were all in character. The puppy dog eyes and pout are priceless; of course Bruce would collapse to it.

Waiting for some more.
Syl chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Nice start! Glad to see you continuing your 'canon' of Dick's school life. I'm looking forward to the next part.
rammbo chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
puppy eyes get him anything the bat is a old softy great story so far
Bart chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Cute! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
neoinean chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Why do I get the feeling that Dick is going to wish Bruce truly had forbidden him from going by the end of this fic? lol update soon!