Reviews for Secrets
ausllylover2211 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
the tears that are running down my face are uncontrollable and could create a pond! I'm feeling really sorry for Ash and Misty. And saying that I'm crying is a big thing considering that I never in a billion years cry. But that real hero deserved all the respect he could have. Hats off to Ash. I praise Misty too for always keeping him in her heart. You did a wonderful job
thecagedsong chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
tears are streaming down my face right now, because everything you said about Ash is true, hes an unbelievable legend, that will most likely end in a heroes death with him at peace with the world. He is special to all the kids who grew up learning about him. thankyou
KeytoDestiny chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This fanfic absolutely made me cry... it's written beautifully.

Pokemon, the names of Pokemon, and Pokemon types are actually capitalized, and there are a few typos and spelling errors here and there, but everything else is perfect.

Everything was weaved together so wonderfully, so realistically and depressingly. It really saddens me to know no one believed Misty, Brock, and Professor Oak, and were only relegated to what they call insanity or eccentric.

I really believe that the most beautiful smiles are the ones that smile through the tears, and the ones that are true even when they know they're sacrificing something dear for someone they love.

I love how you included the Legendaries and Ash's connection, and all the Pokemon who got to meet him.

Ash truly is the brightest star in the whole world. He gives everyone hope.

The ending was tragic indeed. Passing on the story of a boy that people do not even take seriously... someone who is so special and brave being known only as a myth. He should've made it on the Pokemon Masters list... he is and always will be the greatest Pokemon Master ever.

Thank you for reading this, I really needed a sad fic to read... this was perfect. I cried a lot... it's one of the most beautiful fanfics I've read. They usually lurk in the Tragedy section, which is one of the reasons I love reading them. Thanks again.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh wait, I see I did review it three years ago.

Well, the point stands. Absolutely gorgeous. And just so so heartbreaking.

The bit with Brock and the stories and Misty telling the kid about the bike-stealing gets me every time. Really really powerfully moving. I really hope everybody reads this.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I cannot believe that I've never reviewed this before.

One of my long-standing favourites.

Absolutely gorgeous, and the best main-character-dies-sadness fic I know.

"The headline that appeared in the papers the next day. . ." -When reading this paragraph this time I got chills.

This is a truly fantastic story.

FAVOURITED.
it's simply me chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was so sweet. I don't even know if you remember this story, but at least you know it's well written. Nice.
AComplimentInDisguise chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Damn i wasn't finsihed, stupid enter button

anyways

i was going to say that this story was simply amazing

it rendered my speechless for quite some time before i could write anything down as a review

it was so deep and just beautifully written

and i absolutely love the part about misty and her made up world

thats so creative.

just, once again, awesome, AWESOME job :)
AComplimentInDisguise chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Ok, i'm pretty sure i submitted a review and then i clicked on the link to read the other ones, and mine wasn't there. and i refreshed the page many times.
RHRTFEFHWEJI

WHOA WHOA WHOA

JUST...speechless

amazing

loved it

what else can i say?

and i loved the part about Misty's made up world, i can relate to that, maybe not completely, but i understood why Misty would be so intriguied by it.

You have a fabulous imagination.

This was a really creative story, and i enjoyed ever bit of it :)
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
oh my god! u made me cry! that was so sad! poor Misty, Prof. Oak, TRacy, Delia, and Brock! i was literally crying! i feel the worst for Misty!

luve,

Fairy!
Paosheep chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I love this fic.
JapanManiac chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
So sad... One day there will probably be somebody who realized that all of that wasn't really a Myth but a forgotten history!

Poor Misty and Ash... But if all Trainer believe that story, Imagine how many Girls Bikes would be destroyed in an attempt to be as great as the Greatest Pokemon Trainer Ash! Those poor girls...

This story is so good, beautiful and make me want to cry...

Thank you for bringing this master piece to us!
Steve chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Saddest, and most beautiful fic ever written.

Damn.
Neo Namco chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Hard to believe that this story has been out for more than two years and only has 14 reviews(while i have a one shot that's only been out for less than half a year with the same amount of reviews, and it's no where near as good as this)

This was an incredible story, and might be the only one i've read that basically had no one speaking except the one telling the story and secret, which was Misty.

It must have taken you quite some time to write this one shot. It was very well written with great description. It's brilliant and definitely a tear-jerker, had I not been reading this at 1:30 in the morning.

just a great-great-great story. going in my favs!
littleMissMaz chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
I can only think one word to describe it: beautiful