Reviews for Bleed With Me
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Wow, I hope you update soon And I'm curious to know when you'll update your "A lifetime together" re-write. You're still my fav author. Hope to hear from you soon!
KittenKez chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
oh!

Definatly different I aint seen any other fics wid this plot! Update soon! I'm lyk hooked!

~*Kez*~
Odin's Scribe chapter 3 . 12/16/2006
I'm not sure what to make of this story yet. I'll keep following it for a while until I know what to expect.
xbattlegroundx chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
write more!
KaKashi-Is-Awesome chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Very nice I have been waiting for this like forever~~! Thanks! please update~!
Zero chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
IT's nice to see another chapter.

theres no need to rush it, update whenever you can Saturn

Also good job on your Chrono Crusade fic
Warui-Usagi chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
Awesome update! Loved it! :D
HK.LampShade chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
joy...A cliffie...update? Pretty please?
StandByForSushi chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
please update its a really cool story! when are yu gonna update?
thepiratejilt chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Looks like you've lost your Final Fantasy spark (maybe even fanfiction as a whole, seeing as it's been over 3 month since your last update), but I had to review anyway. )

I really love the idea behind this story, *and* the way you executed it. It could use some editing her and there, but overall, it's well written.

It's very bittersweet, I guess, with Yuna giving up so much-her whole life!-for one person...and then, being involved with killing her cousin?

So, yeah. It's probably a little too late to drag you back into FF fandom (althought that would be awesome! O :P), but I hope you're not leaving altogether. You seem to be a pretty amazing author. )
Mousery chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
Hmm, interesting. Think you'll continue this? :D
Reality Is Elusive chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
hey there, this is awesome, ive never actually played FFX or x-2, but ive read a lot of fanfics about the, (a friend got me hooked) and i always lover vampire stories too, i have to say, this totally rocks, 10/10
Salvatore-Means-Savior chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
Very interesting! You have to write more! I love it already!
Warui-Usagi chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
How my GOD that was so amazing, you know I usually don't like AU fics and this is the first one I've read and I love it! I think it helped though that I love vampires and possession and lust, stuff like that. This was great, please update it soon!
Dancing Summoner chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
wow i really like this! UPDATE!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »