Reviews for Bleed With Me
goliath184 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
great plot twist. i hope you update soon
digitalgirl89 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Whoa Tidus sucked the life out of her kinda creepy huh. Wonder whats gonna happen next!
Pinker Belle chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
u really need to update! u cant leave me in suspense like that!
KaKashi-Is-Awesome chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Wow, now Yuna has to figure out how to be a vampire, live with Tidus, and kill Rikku? I love it! Interview with a Vampire is my ulimate fav book and i like how your turning a same based story into you own. Please UpDate! PLEASE! Thanks! ~Lennes Lost Soul
goddess underworld chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
i love your story so far.
Henry gogo chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
First of all, it was a great story...second of all, what is it with Tidus being a vampire? I mean, almost some of the fictions here are about Tidus being a vampire! {No offense...i liked those stories...don't hit me!}

And Yuna and Tidus said,

"Let Rikku suffer!"
Star Cherry chapter 2 . 3/5/2005
damn...this is kinda cool..
Gerbil X chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Stupid Rikku...
Gerbil X chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
w00t, you made another R fic!
Amber Moons chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
wow...i don't usually read stuff like this, but since i loved all your other stories, i thought i'd give it a shot. I was very impressed!
Kidbuux256 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
it is different that she just accepts she is a vamp. But, different isn't always bad.
Wollff chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
Thank you for updating. I have a good feeling this is going to be yet another very good story, it's already great. I hope you get a chance to update soon.
Beautifully Kaotic chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
This is good stuff Yuna and Tidus being dark is so cool. Omg u know u should really draw Tidie as a vamp I wanna know if the way u thought of him when u created this story is anything like the way I imagine him lol Anyway I think he'd still look hot doncha update soon ;P
kawaii.sasuke chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Oh, that I was interesting! You know, I wasn't interested in vampires but then I read this story from Tidus-Forever and then I liked them (you know, the fics). When I read yours, it made my interest increase in a weird way but then what I'm saying is that you say it like vampires are not so hidious. Well, keep going!
closetfreak86 chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
sigh...another cliffhanger! but i like it eh they'll have to fight rikku? that really sux! but yea maybe they'll find another way...anyways good chapter! update son!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »