Reviews for Promise
michelle88222 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awwwww that's so cute but at the same time bitter sweet .Great one shot though :) .Poor Haku
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
omg so sweet and sad! it's so pretty... lovely story! great job!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Aw... way to sweet. Now I'm crying! Darn it.

Well written.
speadee chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
How sad! What a waste: for both to take so long only to end in death and lose each other again. If I had known that it was a tragedy, I wouldn't have read it since I don't get along with sad stories.

Still, good job on the feelings and descriptions!
SnarlingLupin chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Wow! I've never read a Spirited Away story before, and I'll just take this story as the ending in my mind. Because the move makers never really satisfied me with that ending. This beautifully awesome! :D
1010'jin chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You should do a sequel, like when she finally reincarnates.

Happy writings! :)
don't have one.hehe chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
aw! that was so sweet! you have GOT to make a sequel to this one!
jessicanimaniac chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
aww! this is so sweet! you know, for most one-shots, unless they're written really, really, well, it sort of ruins the original story. try writing it then getting someone to beta-test it for you. I volunteer! (my email is jessicanimaniac telus net , only with a period instead of a space- writing emails are wierd here.) Also, I'm starting a fanfiction/fanart website of my own, and I was wondering if you'd like to join. Please send me an email if you're interested! Your story was really good, you know.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Yeah that was so sweet! I'm sorry that he came too late...perhaps you should think of doing a sequel! I liked how you wrote this one and I wanted to see some romance written by you!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
aww! sniff. that was beautiful.
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I loved it... If you want to add another one-shot, go ahead. I won't stop you. It made me cry ;_;

But don't stop. It rocked.
Kenaisya chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
OMG! I wanted to cry lol. At least they'll be together...eventually . I really hope you decide to update, I kinda wanna see what happens.

/applaud