Reviews for The Secret Diary of Motoko
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 4 . 2/11/2005
lol. I love the Matrix parts, and Motoko is so funny this way. I don't know about Motoko and Togusa, I never though about it. And I thought he was married.
Byrnstar chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
LOL. This is great. Poor Motoko, a day in her life is a pain in the ass. Love the snarky tone and the 'day-to-day' interactions between her and the rest of the team.

Might be fun if she runs into other movie cults out there besides the Matrix. Maybe Star Wars or Braveheart or something... :P
jmc1 chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
This can be funny. But some points:

- Motoko is bisexual. In the original manga, she has a live in boy friend at one point, and the relationship appears serious; by contrast her women friends appear to be more or less that - friends she has sex with from time to time.

- Togusa is happily married. He'd never sleep with Motoko or anyone else but his wife without major life changing character development.

- Motoko's only "human parts" are her brain and perhaps her spinal column. By extension, her sex life is entirley cybernetic.

Granted, this fic is mostly done for humor and I am being pedantic. But I do think this could be constructive for you, so here you go.
Amourwolf chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Chapter 33 was really funny ,but somewhat random Write more !

Amourwolf
Agent Michael chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
I enjoyed reading your fic. It has a sense of journalistic qualities to it. Definitely has real linear time sequences.

However, I do have to say that I really don't like you adding the Matrix mythology into the Ghost realm. It ruined the plot... if there was one. Secondly, I don't think you quite got the Major's essence quite down yet. I just didn't feel like it was her talking.

Overall.. I'd give it a C-
Amourwolf chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
OMG , u've got a sense of humor !Please write more ! I'll be waiting for more chapters !

Amourwolf
Amourwolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I really liked this one ,must read more *scurries off to read other chapters * Saves story to faves
Drakon Samael chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Funny story. I do like the idea of the Ghost in the Shell Parody. But, i don't know if this was your intention, I'm starting to get a TogusaMotoko vibe from the story. Unless their relationship is just a pranking sort of thing. But I also love the Matrix add in as well.
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 3 . 1/23/2005
LMAO, very funny!
RaynaDarkstorm chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Mwahahahaha! Funny, write more! Or don't, whatever... Heh, it was 'wicked cool!'
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4