Reviews for Dear Professor Xavier
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
Please either update this story or let another author take over writing it. This was one of the first non harry potter fanfiction stories I read. Kitty has always been my favorite x men character and has been underused in the movies. I have been waiting for a update for over eleven years. I ask you again to either resume writing it or give the story to someone else so that it is finished. This is a favorite story of mine and I hate to see it unfinished.
Ae3qe27u chapter 22 . 4/14/2014
Aw... Am I correct in my assumption that this is abandoned/wrapped up with the end up to the reader?
macrossfan89 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awesome
ElementaMeow chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Nice work! I think phantom of the opera is AWESOME, so phantom AND X-Men is twice as awesome! Please update soon! :D
buttermack chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
I realize that it is the more accepted practice to place reviews at the end of the most recent chapter, but I'm writing one now for three reasons: firstly, because I doubt I will have time to finish the wonderfully long story today, secondly, because I wish to congratulate you in particular in capturing the attitudes and experiences of dancers, boh backstage and onstage, and to tell you that I think Katherine was quite right in her horror. Pointe shoes are painful enough without glass in the toes. A truly great story, and one which I enjoy reading a great deal.
Leigh chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Please Update this story. I enjoy reading it and hope you will continue this story. It is one of the most original crossovers that I have come across.
Munchlette Belle chapter 22 . 9/16/2007
Oh! You have managed to combine two of my favorite things, and quite skillfully, too! Normally, I prefer Rogue to Kitty Pryde, but your story has made me like her very much! You've handled the whole crossover quite cleverly, and I am really just thrilled by it. I know that it has been well over a year since this story was updated, but I hope that it has not been abandoned.

*~Robyn~*
Erisah Mae chapter 22 . 3/23/2007
Why didn't you ever finish this? It was going good!
Skeleton Horse chapter 22 . 7/12/2006
I love this phic! That's all I can say, really. I have no advice for you, because, really, there'd be no point in it. If anything, *I* ought to be asking *you* for advice!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

SH
Meme Emi chapter 22 . 7/8/2006
Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I love this fic! It's a crossover of two of my favourite things, and I'd be ecstatic to hear more.

-Emi
Avelera chapter 22 . 5/31/2006
I'm hoping that the new X-Men movie will inspire you to write more of this. I find this story thoroughly delightful and I would really like to read more.
xmenrules chapter 22 . 5/8/2006
Wow. You mix two of my favorite things together. Good job!
Artemis1000 chapter 22 . 4/24/2006
Oh, this is such a beautiful story!

I love it very much. I'm only vaguely familiar with the X-Men since I've only watched the movies, so I don't know the canon Katherine Pryce, but I really like your take on her. She's a very suitable match for Erik, I think, since she's strong and yet very loving and understanding.

I truly love your style of writing.

I hope that you'll update this story soon.
Moe674 chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
I have just finished catching up on this story tonight. I've been following "Minion" and just today thought to look for other stories you have written. I have always liked the Xmen, Kitty and Kurt in particular. You definately do them justice here. Keep writing and I will keep reading.
Ellen chapter 22 . 1/22/2006
I checked back in here, after a few months, and yay! You've written more! *is happy*