Reviews for Wanna go somewhere and talk about it?
ChasingProse chapter 22 . 12/6/2009
Your writing is... interesting. Sometimes slightly too detached to make an inkling of sense to me, but oh well.
this account will be dead soon chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
?
icaughtfire12 chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
yay, a new character... and one for raven... ;)
icaughtfire12 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
so far so good... but i'll keep reading and reserve judgment till later...
Marelli chapter 22 . 3/23/2006
Wow that was really good and you should write a sequel but you should not have broken Robin and Starfire up! They are the best!
IrisBlue chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
THAT WAS AWESOME! At the beginning, I knew who Goth was but you unmasked him so beautifully...oh! Brilliant! And the conclusion to Raven's feelings for him. Beautifully written. Horror and Romance so glamorously intertwined one can't help but fall in love with it. Red X was hot...until his secrets were revealed and his mask fell away. Now, Hell in Raven's world. Keep up the good work.
eecee688 chapter 22 . 9/14/2005
kick ass...
nightgoddess10 chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Dude, you have the worst grammar ever. Great story though!
Anarchess chapter 19 . 8/25/2005
I love your story. Nice sized chapters. Not to long not to short. I think she should go with Goth...then again...she shouldnt...ah cant decide! lol
Lady Carmilla Sanguina chapter 19 . 8/24/2005
well, that was confusing... mkay. update soon please, b/c at this point im lost, k thanks
Lady Carmilla Sanguina chapter 18 . 8/23/2005
OMA! is that it? is it over? i hope not! wow. this story is awesome! very... i dk diferent. i could never think of a ploy like that! your an awesome writter! i hope its not over, b/c i would definatly keep reading! great job!
s chapter 18 . 8/17/2005
i love it YAY you up dated Woo-Hoo
XPhoenixX chapter 16 . 7/22/2005
I could have sworn I reviewed an earlier chapter of this a while back, did the reviews get erased? Anyway, this story is freakin awesome. The plot is amazingly deep. I love the twist when you find out that Red X is Goth. And damn Red X is just so damn evil in this story. Can't wait to see what happens next. For the sake of my sanity, or whats little is left of it, please update. Keep up the good work.
beautiful-kamiya chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
good
spastic dragon tamer chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
Hi sorry I did not review ever chapter, but I can't do that I think it stupid, but hay I love this story it the beast. I love the why you rout it. But is chapter 17 the last one. i hope not the story is great