Reviews for My Poor Werewolf Child
Wistful Fade chapter 1 . 3/28
I love Remus. He's my favorite character. I guess this bothers others, but I really think that it's okay when he is OOC, because we didn't see much of him. But I like this story a lot because you are able to keep him in character while still showing me what I wanted to see, so kudos.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hey I loved this! I really like how you pictured the relationship between them :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Awww. Exactly right.
Aramirandme chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww... I really like this story. The emotions are well writhen.

Did you ever writhe what happened the next morning? Cause i'd like to read hat.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That was very good I liked it
Delaine chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Very sweet.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aw! so kawaii!

ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Is this supposed to be slash? Or just a too friendly Dumbles? I hope its not slash!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I LOVE these kind of stories, they are so heartfelt and emotional. *hugs Remus* sigh, poor guy. Another excellant story, I plan to read and reveiw all your stories like this.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I really enjoyed this, a lovely tender fatherly moment. Dumbledore is just how I imagine him, and it's wonderful to see how he has love to spare for others than Harry. So, is Remus really his son ? Or just a fatherly love ?
Pressby chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
that was so good

i cried...poor Remus

God bless you!
ForbiddenLove75 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
AW! I loved it. Fatherson fics with Dumbledore are sadly thin on the ground. There are a few with Harry (my personal favourite), a lot with Snape, but not very many with anyone else. It's a real shame.
Jolly Ozzy Jones chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
snif... I almost cried with him... T_T
horsiegurl chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This is really good. I was looking at the stories that you have in your profile that you recommend. I can't find some of them on search and you don't have the authors listed. Could you possibibly email me with the authors for It Wasn't Usual and Heiress of the Raven, if you know. My email is
S.J.F chapter 1 . 1/7/2006