Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
TU4QU0I53T4IAN6L3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
1) This is very true.
2) It's a satire, right? Surely anyone can fall into this, especially I did before.
3) The poems are nearly solid. And savage to some of the readers I fear.
Iphigenia7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
This was funny! XD
John chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
I am sick of those female Mary Sue si maraduer authors
rylek196 chapter 1 . 6/6/2021
You sure are a stubborn piece of shit, aren’t you? STILL keeping it up with the boilerplate reviews, I mean, even when it’s clear they don’t fucking work. At least *I* make an effort to differentiate my reviewvertisments from each other, AND I know they actually WORK, seeing as how my view count has seen a notable uptick since I started doing them.

*sigh* I don’t know what will get to you to quit, though, short of caving your head in with a heavy, blunt object. Even then, I’m worried whatever I used would just bounce off your thick skull. Ah, well. If blunt force trauma doesn’t work... you’re just not using enough, as the saying goes. ;) Now, where was I? Ah, yes...

Since I KNOW a lot of people are gonna be here from the Pokemon section, due to this asshole’s uh, ‘adventures’ there, to put it charitably, how about y’all curl up with a good story by yours truly? It’s called Long Way to Fall, my novelization of Pokemon White, the best dang adaptation of said game that there ever was!

It’s got everything you could want from a novelization or story in general: great characters that develop organically through their respective arcs, amazing action scenes (which have been a ton of fun for me to write, btw), great location descriptions, a healthy fleshing out of the lore and backstory of Unova, and many additional scenes that aren’t in the game to truly make it a cohesive story!

It’s tricky to keep track of all the plot threads at times, I admit, but there’s a special kind of satisfaction that comes with paying off something you set up five, six, or even ten or MORE chapters previously. So I hope you’ll join me on this incredible adventure I’m undertaking. Adapting Unova and bringing it to life is truly a pleasure and a privilege, and I feel honoured that I’m the one doing this. Meanwhile, all this filthy, disgusting bit of pond scum should feel is utter shame. Shame, for spamming so many innocent writer’s stories, many of whom were actually good, and shame for lacking even the slightest bit of awareness that he was doing more harm than good. At least I only target shit-fic writers and genuine rule-breakers- I.E. the guilty who actually DESERVE it. You, on the other hand, just toss out your boilerplate bullshit without rhyme or reason. So, to wrap up, fuck you, and rot in hell.

P.S. There are two stunningly obvious typos on your profile, and I’m simultaneously amazed and not that you didn’t catch them. You should be using ‘their’ in that sentence, you dolt, not ‘there’, as in, ‘over there’. Also, I’m *pretty sure* the slur for Germans in WW1 was ‘hun’, not ‘han’. How the fuck you screwed up a three-letter word is beyond me, and I’m DEFINITELY sure you missed *that* particular racism boat by about... oh, over a hundred years. :P I hope you realize how ludicrous and behind-the-times that line on your profile makes you look. Somehow, I doubt it...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
Lol. This is fantastic. I ended up trying to rap it out. It was fun.
Will F chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
I really liked this this post. I have had a love of alphabet books for a long time now, and I also love a good mockery of bad story constructs. I also showed this to my mom after going over a brief definition over what a Mary Sue and a fanfic was, and she liked it, too. So there you have it.
FelinePrincess chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
Hahaha I live it!
Lot963 chapter 1 . 2/21/2021
Brilliant! I can't really say anything else than that this is just brilliant. Really enjoyed it.
Thanks for sharing it with us readers.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
Beautiful
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
Funny and fun!
readwritemm chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
This is so funny and creative! Thanks for writing :)
Laure without Order chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
Hahaha this was brilliant!
Butterflies765 chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
This is an absolute gem. Thank you.
bashfullygrumpy chapter 1 . 7/1/2020