Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
PonderingPebbles chapter 1 . 3/20
I read this like you would read a book if that makes sense. Still smart way to talk about the gosh awful Ocs but alas *dramtic sigh* all fandoms have the problem of the terrible OCs.
Anne Onymus chapter 1 . 2/25
This is brilliant, and you have a better handle on rhythm and rhyme than almost anyone I've seen on FFN. I've come across lots of poems where one line has about seven beats and the next has maybe three, and they're supposed to go together because one ends with "pack" and the other rhymes with "rat".
Dediction chapter 1 . 1/30
This fic is wonderful
Your meter is great! A fresh bit of po'try,
For a reader to rate. This fic is so funny! And the rhythm is still stuck in my head. No wonder that this fic has so many favs!
Lady Deviance chapter 1 . 1/29
Why I don't read OC fics lol
Fox and Eggy chapter 1 . 1/28
lol unfortunately I recognize so many of these cliches
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 1 . 1/11
Brilliant! Just brilliant! You got them all. Congratulations! You have my undying respect for telling the truth... and putting it into verses! :D
MKfan chapter 1 . 1/6
This is beyond amazing. I lost it at "And it's that lack of iron/keeps making her faint." Absolutely brilliant.

However, the Mary Sue-ing of ol' "Virginia" falls squarely on JKR's shoulders first and foremost. She inexplicably transformed from a decent supporting character to a Quidditch hotshot who got to marry the title character when all was said and done. Gag me.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
That was epic. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Brilliant
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is hilarious. You have a real talent for rhyme and poetry, and you made this all flow naturally while incorporating funny jokes. Basically, this is amazing, and I have no idea how I have only discovered it now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
You're so mother effing awesome. I've read this story for about 5 times already, and I laugh every time.
RoseLilian chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Hilarious and witty. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I have a feeling all the Mary Sue writers shall read this and be inspired to write even more cringe worthy stories.

Though still this is brilliant.
Magnolia C chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Gotta send this to my bff. Maybe she'll finally stop coming up with Mary Sues. All of her's were told in this. She'll probably just use them for more ideas of OCs stories which she's never gonna write.
Elena chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Goooooosh, this is so brilliant! It's just bloody perfect and I laughed so much remembering some of the stories I've read (or the beginnings of some before I got sick and hurridly closed them). Thanks for this and consider me a fan of yours
2,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »