Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
This is good! I really appreciate how the stanzas are more or less regular, the only thing is missing is punctuation. Of course, it could have been a choice, but I think it would have made it slightly better.
Fencer22 chapter 1 . 8/30
Thanks :) I needed those laughs
this is honestly really funny lmao
DodobirdsCanFly chapter 1 . 7/18
This is brilliant!

The sad thing is that I've read fanfictions featuring at least have of these Sues.
BloodyDireWolf chapter 1 . 7/18
This is a wonderfull poem that bring a smile to my face.
dsty292 chapter 1 . 7/15
There's a lot of things one expects when reading fanfiction. I can firmly and confidently state that this is (pleasantly) not one of those things.
Christian ChimChim chapter 1 . 7/8
this fic sums up perfectly why I don't like to read fics with the Mary sue tag... or the OC character tag. there have been very few fics in my years upon years of reading fanfics that have managed to catch my attention and keep it because of the amazing plot. I can see that this poem is more than a decade long and things really haven't changed. the Mary Sues and the ooc haven't really changed. it's my pet peeve honestly when a canon character's gender is completely changed ! this poem is honestly great and I can say that I have seen Mary Sues like this everywhere .
rylek196 chapter 1 . 7/1
It's quite easy to see how this got over 2000 reviews, and why I'm adding mine to the growing pile: This is bloody fantastic. However, at the same time, it's sad that in the twelve fucking YEARS since this was posted, nothing has really changed.

Either way, have another fave on this. You've earned it.
QueenArla chapter 1 . 6/28
This, here, is good stuff.
Blackjaqk23 chapter 1 . 6/24
I love this, this is just great.
Just-Throwing-A-Verbal-Rock chapter 1 . 6/7
So so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so

true.

Thank you.
PokedragonofKonoha chapter 1 . 5/24
YYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSS
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 5/23
This is awesome...so true with many fanfic authors, especially ones that taken themselves way to seriously...thanks for the laughs!
black coffee chapter 1 . 4/30
Hi
I really enjoyed reading your little poems about the different types of Mary Sues.
You are absolutely right there and I as a reader can only agree with you.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 4/28
This was really hilarious! No wonder this has so many reviews! Hehehe, I remember these types of stories (My Immortal ring a bell?). The rhymes flowed really well and this fully details what types of Sues there are.

Great job and have a nice day!
2,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »