Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
Ilovebooksbutmoviesaregoodtoo chapter 1 . 3/14
Loved It! Made me smile!
BillandDorito chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow... You got nearly all of them, I didn't know that was possible.
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 1 . 2/3
This is so beautiful.
The Necroposter chapter 1 . 1/6
I found this gem just now and must say I love it - very well done! * hearts *
shadowslayer2015 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
What I found funny is that I wanted to name my cat Umbra he's black and umbreon's my favourite Pokemon.
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Meh...I never did like Ginevra Weasley, anyways. She always seemed like a forced love-interest to me. Of course, I also have Aspergers, so I don't really pick up on the subtleties of social interaction all that well...
Serenity-Hermione Angel chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This is delightful and sadly still so topical, even 12 years later. I'm even more delighted because I see so much of my early painfully terrible writing reflected in this. We almost all wrote horrible Mary Sue's and defended them to the death.
S.T. Jackson chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Shakespeare, eat your heart out
asthesunhasrisen chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
This is incredible, nicely done! :D
Mulberries chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Ah, kudos. I like the rhyming and the subject is brilliant :)
Officer Genious chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
This was beautiful. I've been guilty of these myself and this was a perfect reminder that it wasn't so long ago I was writing Sues. Thank you for sharing. :)
DolphinReader965 chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
I really liked the rhyming, and I'm addicted to learning about Mary Sue's. Great story! Even though I'm most likely posting this 6 years later lololol
Peculair4life chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
I LOVE this for some reason!
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Hilarious and accurate!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This is good! I really appreciate how the stanzas are more or less regular, the only thing is missing is punctuation. Of course, it could have been a choice, but I think it would have made it slightly better.
2,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »