Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Hahahaha! Every Mary Sue seems to either be from Japan or America. I hate bad grammar and spelling in fanfictions. No paragraphs, just a lump of text. Oh yes. Some people may just not get the site's formatting, but then they should check to see how it looks. Maybe I am a bit guilty of some of these, but... Some people don't continue after chapter 1 if absolutely no one reviews, but not continuing after several chapters and reviews is just annoying.
Shadowdawn199 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Let's see. I'm the 2,515 reviewer. Yay! So, since I doubt that anything I type will be any different from what anyone else has to say, then I will just favourite and be on my way. And yes, I'm fully aware how horrible that was. But, hey, trying to get sucked into my TV screen twenty something times has got to have an ill effect. And being OOC and AU and everything might be a problem too. Okay, I really will leave before I start making even worse rhymes. Or, heavens, I start swimming in prose. *breaks down into hysterics*
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Amazing! Love it!
drowningsun chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ahhh, thank you so much! I needed that laugh.
polkadottruffles chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
oh this is great!
Noder chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I really liked some parts, but my fav remains letter A.
Sunny1601 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh, this is hilarious... Extremely well written! Fantastic job!
Hmm.. I actually do have a character named Bridget... Not sure if she qualifys for HP, though... Time for a serious character analysis!
WolftheForsaken chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Absolute genius!
Silverlight10243 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Love Mary-sue bashings XD
A chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh God, I usually don't read things like this, but this is brilliant
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
So true XD You're very creative for writing this :) Please keep up the great work!
Snargleblax chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
You are my hero
For you made me laugh
I'm a humble zero
And this poem is crap

Joking aside I wholeheartedly agree with everyone leaving a review here about Mary Sues,there are far too many in stories and are really shallow characters that should only be there to make fun of ,no offense to the people who write them without realizing it( That's what the evil Sues want us to do argue with each other while they run freely and make every canon character go OOC but their reign of terror ends now!haha)

Sorry about the poem but I felt like acting stupid hehe
Bricklifter chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Classic! XD
cheroine chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
*coughs* All is your fault. *coughs even more* I'm sick and every my laugh turns immediately into a heavy cough. How are you feeling with that? I know, shouldn't have read this masterpiece above in the first place, but, really, I am not the one to blame: it was too good to stop and leave unfinished.

2,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »