Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
You are a genius. I swear. You write the best parodies I have ever read. Thank you so much for this fic. It is a blessing. Every aspiring HP fanfiction author should read this poem just so they can see what they SHOULDN'T write about. The poem itself... the idea is so original... yet it incorporates ideas that are so over-used... but, then and again, that just adds to the brilliance that is this fic.

Normally, I am chock full of constructive criticism. But, for once, I have one. As far as I'm concerned, this fic is perfect. Excellent job.
Moi chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I only wish every aspiring writer has a chance to read this. Congratulations for surviving all the horrible fan fiction you had to have suffered to get all the personalities right. Wow, in character Mary-Sue's... Who would've thunk it. Perhaps, if you watch or even know of Yuu-Yuu-Hakusho, you should read 'Love Kills Sue.' Sounds a lot alike. Anyway, Thanks for Making my day!

Moi
Anne Novemberly chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
You make the world a better place.

I honestly couldn't believe this, it just kept getting better! An aphabet soup parade of Mary Sues that kept me laughing til the end!

The fact that you kept of the rhyme and the meter of each stanza for every letter just amazes me. How long did it take you to write this? You even have stuff for X and Z and just...just...*falls over*

Thank you so much for posting this, it so made my day!
Marvinlebt42 chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
HAHAHAHAHA! so genius!
Firaga chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WeasleyLuvr chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
OMG That is the funniest thing I have ever read. I loved it. Brillant Job!
Diricawl chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That is one of the best things I've ever read. Funny, witty, and well-rhymed (except for a couple of places where it seemed a bit forced, but for a good cause). An extremely well-done parody, I hope more aspiring-Mary Sue writers see this.

I'm also impressed that you found ways to make rhymes about 26 different breeds of Mary Sue (they were all completely unique, too!)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
As one who frequently encounters this type of fiction . . .

I think I may love you.

Platonically, sure, but the sentiment is most certainly there.
Ellen chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Hehe, tis funny. Very well written, I'm impressed.

Ellen.
Adhara Black chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
OMG THAT IS SO GREAT!

It is! really! youve done everything so WELL,a nd it all rhymes..

this really takes the crap out of mary-sues
Acey Dearest chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I've only got one thing to say to this:

This parody's awesome.

Hilarious, too

Let's hope the Sue-ers

Don't flame and boo-hoo.

Really, those were absolutely precious. I mean it.

Sincerely,

Acey

stone chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
OMG you god, you veritable devine being, the sheer perfection of this makes me ... Umm wait for the next one ;)
McKay chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
You are a freakin' GENIUS! My word, this is hilarious. And I'm so impressed with your rhyming abilities! This is going straight into my favorites.
TopazSoarhire chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
My gosh that is clever and so accurate! I'm always wondering why, with all these parodies, all these people noticing how many Mary-Sues Harry Potter fanfictions have, why they don't learn. This prose fills in all the basic Sue stuff. Very Cool!
2,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »