Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
many things converge chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
You are my hero. This is so awesome. OMFGWTFBBQ.

Much *evil* love,

H3
A Random Reader chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Hahahahaha! That has got to be the best thing I've read in a while. Bang on the mark!
Kjata chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This is brilliant. Really, really brilliant...
tangentialone chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I really like this; it's really clever and funny. And, of course, smooth scansion is absolutely wonderful to see.

Georgia makes me cringe in recognition of the type. Bah. You know she'd really just be locked up or laughed at.
MovinOut chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
That was the funniest spoof I have read in ages. Well done!
Dorkness Rising chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Oh God...my monitor just got a coffee bath thanks to this. A true masterpiece of Mary Sue mockery, this can be passed around to just about any fandom and inspire laughs. PLEASE keep up the good work!

Oh, as a note, I'm terribly sorry to see "Hogwarts: A History" go thanks to that idiot troll. That fic had great potential, and I'm here to beg with cherries and whipped cream for you to bring it back. I hate to see a good fic die.
Solatium chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Witty! I love it.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is truly a masterpiece. You have captured the essence of Mary-Sues from not only Harry Potter, but all fandoms. You are a true genius.
just call me Cappy chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Absolutely HILARIOUS! :D You have have SKILLZ, yo. ;D

... but my favourite *has* to be Serena. you cab't beat the classic Sue, baby.
Mvctar Avrelivs chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
BRAVISSIMA! BRAVISSIMA!

A work of art as such the world has ever seen!

A better Writer, none have there been!

HOORAY, WHOOPEE AND HUZZAH!

We have among us a talented writer!
kauzchen chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
i like this! very funny! i'm glad theres more than one person out there who cant stand those damned Mary-Sue characters!
Eveningshade chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Oh yes, this has to be the best thing on
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Damn Mary Sues! Nothing more annoying when a Sue clutters up the entire story and goes off with the main character and makes him her love slave. But what really annoys me is that usually people who write those things have bad grammar and no clear paragraphs; making the story appear it could've been done by a nine-year old, which it probably is.

Anyway, I giggled through Naoko, and the poem about Qing is so true.
A Fading Shadow chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Great job on this, it really points out what happens with Mary Sues!

Ignore me. I'm unimportant.
acatm chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Oh my gosh! This is so hilarious! Awesome idea! It's amazing how many mary-sues show up in fanfictions. Again, awesome job!
2,632 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 .. Last Next »