Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
MyAnanin chapter 1 . 7/4
Glorious.
HelpmeHermione chapter 1 . 7/2
That's a hell of a lot of brainstorming and I can see why there are so many favs. Well done!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 6/25
I really liked these! Good work on the rhyme and rhythm! I kind of wish more of these were HP-specific, but honestly the ones that aren't would work for just about any fandom. Nice work!
Aerinelf chapter 1 . 6/15
This is spectacular.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/11
This is fabulous. Now I understand (and this curiosity is why I clicked on your story in the first place) why a fairly short one-shot garnered 2,700 Reviews. I believe I've run across most of those characters in my FFn reading.

Thank you for this!
harryislife chapter 1 . 6/10
Creative and funny. Poetry takes a lot of skill
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 6/8
Very amusing story! And quite creative to come up with poems for each letter
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/8
Ahaha this was super good! I think the H is my favorite!
TheDancingMelon chapter 1 . 6/7
Now if we only add one more about OCs that are seers then this story will be complete! :D

just kidding. It's awesome, you sure as hell has talent!
gryffinclaw19 chapter 1 . 5/27
This is brilliant! I laughed at the line about "the lack of iron making her faint."
Toothless99 chapter 1 . 5/26
It's actually sad that everything described in this brilliant poem does exist on here. But that's besides the point. I really loved your work here. Like already said, that wit of yours is something I admire. I hope you don't get too annoyed by those Emails because I'd like to see more stuff like that. I think it was the best I ever read here. Thanks for that
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 5/24
This is pure gold. Seriously, this should be required reading assigned upon entering the HP fandom! ;) I've read (and frantically hit the back button on) so many fics like the ones you describe, though I've also been guilty of "E," though mentally, not on paper. Your wit is razor sharp! One of my favorite things about this poem is how you often use the last two lines of a stanza to clinch the whole thing with extreme mockery. ;) It reminds me of the couplet at the end of the English sonnet form, the way it ties everything up so neatly. I especially like "C" ("Will they cheat till she loses? /... does anyone care?"), "I" ("And without a good beta, / Her plots become ploots"), and "P" ("And it's that lack of iron / Keeps making her faint"). And I died at "She makes Julienne fries!" What a perfectly placed reference! :D Seriously, though, the whole thing is fantastic. I'm afraid I can't do more than "sing your praises"; I've got no concrit. Beautiful irony. :)
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/22
Pretty good poem, you got, there.
Boooklover12 chapter 1 . 5/22
*snort* I normally don't read poems... But this was really good!
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 5/15