Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is fantastic!
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Truly a work of art. Thank you for adding to the collection of humorous stories I collect.
ToastandOut chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
This is perfect. I'm actually pretty embarrassed because when I was around ten years old I wrote a really terrible combination of both 'Madysonne' and 'Xanthe', and God help me if I'm not regretting it now. Wonderful poem, regardless! :-)
TheSortingHatsSu chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
If ever a nail could be hit so accurately on the head that it shatters into sheer genius, then that is what you have done. Not in the literal sense... That poem was sheer brilliance. Thank you for making my day. :)

Err... There were mishaps in that I posted this too early.
From,
TheSortingHatsSunglasses.
TheSortingHatsSunglasses chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
If ever a na
Flarire chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
awesome
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I am so very grateful that I didn't star writing with original characters until I was almost 17 and thus was fortunate enough to miss most of this (though no point in lying during a couple of first drafts of a story I'm writing the main FC was a bit like Xanthe).

Thanks for the laugh!
Wanderer in the Night chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Thank you, I needed that laugh. It's funny and cuts right to the point, with good rhyming verse structure as well :)
Georgia chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is delicious I love it
Lordofthenerds237 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Oh my gosh you are awesome I love this so much! Thank you for this true stroke of genius
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
XD The one for Ginny was my favorite because I see it all too often!
The Wayward Typhoon chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This poem's delightful!
Your skill is unmatched.
A wonderful piece
From your brain has been hatched.
It's witty and fun-
'Twas cathartic, no doubt,
For you to let all of
That Sue-rage on out.
I look forward to reading
More of your work soon.

Warmest regards,
The Wayward Typhoon
leeniejs chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Holy hell this is amazing! So many mary sues and so little letters. You are wonderful.
The Benevolent Dictator chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Have you ever considered doing this for a living?
vuks chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I think the 's' verse was my favourite. Portable zoo, indeed. I've read that one too, while back.
Brilliant poem! Deep bow, with a hat in my hand.
2,681 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »