Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Brilliant
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is hilarious. You have a real talent for rhyme and poetry, and you made this all flow naturally while incorporating funny jokes. Basically, this is amazing, and I have no idea how I have only discovered it now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
You're so mother effing awesome. I've read this story for about 5 times already, and I laugh every time.
RoseLilian chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Hilarious and witty. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
I have a feeling all the Mary Sue writers shall read this and be inspired to write even more cringe worthy stories.

Though still this is brilliant.
Magnolia C chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Gotta send this to my bff. Maybe she'll finally stop coming up with Mary Sues. All of her's were told in this. She'll probably just use them for more ideas of OCs stories which she's never gonna write.
Elena chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Goooooosh, this is so brilliant! It's just bloody perfect and I laughed so much remembering some of the stories I've read (or the beginnings of some before I got sick and hurridly closed them). Thanks for this and consider me a fan of yours
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Florence Parker chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This is SOOOO true!
KreuzO13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I wish I had your gift for poetry... Anywho, this is a beautiful piece that makes me remember and laugh about all the OC, AU and OOC stories I've seen on FanFiction. Kudos, and keep up the good work.
Burnt Skull chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Fukng beitful I cri evry tme
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Oh wow... this trapped me. So much of it is true!
2000kate chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This was very well written. The poems make sense and rhyme very well. It was funny to read. Good gob!
warpterror chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
i crie eviretim
Queen of the Faye chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Words cannot accurately describe how utterly /fantastic/ this was. A beautiful, wonderful, hilariously fantastic poem. Really and truly, it's fantastic
2,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »