Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
TheDancingMelon chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Now if we only add one more about OCs that are seers then this story will be complete! :D

just kidding. It's awesome, you sure as hell has talent!
gryffinclaw19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This is brilliant! I laughed at the line about "the lack of iron making her faint."
Toothless99 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
It's actually sad that everything described in this brilliant poem does exist on here. But that's besides the point. I really loved your work here. Like already said, that wit of yours is something I admire. I hope you don't get too annoyed by those Emails because I'd like to see more stuff like that. I think it was the best I ever read here. Thanks for that
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
This is pure gold. Seriously, this should be required reading assigned upon entering the HP fandom! ;) I've read (and frantically hit the back button on) so many fics like the ones you describe, though I've also been guilty of "E," though mentally, not on paper. Your wit is razor sharp! One of my favorite things about this poem is how you often use the last two lines of a stanza to clinch the whole thing with extreme mockery. ;) It reminds me of the couplet at the end of the English sonnet form, the way it ties everything up so neatly. I especially like "C" ("Will they cheat till she loses? /... does anyone care?"), "I" ("And without a good beta, / Her plots become ploots"), and "P" ("And it's that lack of iron / Keeps making her faint"). And I died at "She makes Julienne fries!" What a perfectly placed reference! :D Seriously, though, the whole thing is fantastic. I'm afraid I can't do more than "sing your praises"; I've got no concrit. Beautiful irony. :)
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Pretty good poem, you got, there.
Boooklover12 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
*snort* I normally don't read poems... But this was really good!
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Oh God! That was FUNNY!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Nice. I especially liked the elf one. I've read a few fics with some of these characteristics and liked them, but not taken to the extreme as they are here. Some of them are more annoying than others, and well-written work can make up for quite a few flaws, by my book.
No paragraphs, text-speak, or too many spelling/grammar errors to count - sorry, I won't spend the effort necessary to read something like that, even if it had amazing developed characters and a flawless plot.
Xinetic chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Niiiice :) Love it, since some of us People on the Website really go overboard with omnipotent phoenixflamedeathmasterimmortal-ish protagonists!
Mary Potter really isn't my Thing. Great lines as well ("lack of iron" comes to mind), just really funny!
Astral and Celestial chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Pfft nice ;)
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This is pure gold! I love it. Some of those steroeotypes — Qing and Xena come to mind — might actually make a good story if written correctly, but this is all in good fun so eh. I was actually kind of surprised you didn't mention an OC paired with Snape/Sirius/Harry/Draco/all four. That's the king — no, /emperor/ — of stereotypes :p
SirSquirtle chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
And now I cry in the corner about how many of these I've actually seen.
FuzzyElf24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Now this is just pure genius. Amazing. Brilliant. Fabulous!
Ember Rising chapter 1 . 3/24/2016