Reviews for A Mary Sue Alphabet
FrostedDusk chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Madysonne and Elwen are the BEST!
I once read a story where the person made their character's passcodes names of Hobbit characters and added a little note that if SHE was in the story, she'd have to have fourteen compartments to have all of her favourite characters in it! Also, she said she might have to make her character get more, just so she can put those names down...
xD
Musicromo chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
I loved the little poems. Awesome job!
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
amazingly creative! I love it
HelenTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Lol. TV tropes brought me here. I love it!
CoderRealm chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
Marvelous
PonderingPebbles chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
I read this like you would read a book if that makes sense. Still smart way to talk about the gosh awful Ocs but alas *dramtic sigh* all fandoms have the problem of the terrible OCs.
Anne Onymus chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
This is brilliant, and you have a better handle on rhythm and rhyme than almost anyone I've seen on FFN. I've come across lots of poems where one line has about seven beats and the next has maybe three, and they're supposed to go together because one ends with "pack" and the other rhymes with "rat".
Dediction chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
This fic is wonderful
Your meter is great! A fresh bit of po'try,
For a reader to rate. This fic is so funny! And the rhythm is still stuck in my head. No wonder that this fic has so many favs!
Lady Deviance chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
Why I don't read OC fics lol
Fox and Eggy chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
lol unfortunately I recognize so many of these cliches
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Brilliant! Just brilliant! You got them all. Congratulations! You have my undying respect for telling the truth... and putting it into verses! :D
MKfan chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
This is beyond amazing. I lost it at "And it's that lack of iron/keeps making her faint." Absolutely brilliant.

However, the Mary Sue-ing of ol' "Virginia" falls squarely on JKR's shoulders first and foremost. She inexplicably transformed from a decent supporting character to a Quidditch hotshot who got to marry the title character when all was said and done. Gag me.
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
That was epic. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Brilliant
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
This is hilarious. You have a real talent for rhyme and poetry, and you made this all flow naturally while incorporating funny jokes. Basically, this is amazing, and I have no idea how I have only discovered it now.
2,767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »