Reviews for White as the Name Implies
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
really sweet and cute :)
S.Mercury chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
u got that from '10 things i hate about you', rite?

*smiley* somehow i cnt imagine Syaoran doing that. :D

arigato for the story!
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
AW

i love your stories! they are soo cute!

SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Kawaii!that was so of the best oneshots I have ever read!
Alanna The Lionness chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i love these two. while i haven't seen card captor in like...7 years?...i still remember who much i loved watching them together. antiways great story mate!

~Lionness~
mythril dust chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That was some balckmailing! I'm surprised how he didn't pass out from embarassement halfway through. I sure would. But it certainly got her in the clouds.

Once again, Syaoran and Sakura proved themselves as the cutest couple around. Go fluff!
aasdaafg chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
mmhm... good story again... So fluffy... so cute... So sweet... etc... hihihi... I enjoyed reading this! Write more!
Snowy-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
KAWAII! I absoulutly love it. Its like the best fanfic I've read in a while. I wish i came up with that idea. Its fantastic. Syaoran is so cute. I love him.
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
LOL, Ten Things I Hate About You! Oh man, I'm in class right now, and let me tell you that it was EXTREMELY difficult to keep from busting out laughing, thereby interruping the speaker. Wow boy...that was great. Total class. Yay rah for you.
Sallmay chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Reawlly 10 things i hate about, but still KAWAII
jayma chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
I loved it!
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Wow, this story is so exceptionally romantic!

I love the way you started this fic with the bedroom scene. Very cute. Then he made her dinner and they talked about the roses that she gave him. Aww, he pressed one of them in a book. The peck on the cheek was rather sweet too.

I loved that scene you took from 10 Things I Hate About You. Did you know that I read this story before I saw the movie? That made it special. Gosh, Sakura was so lucky to have that song, dance, and bouquet of roses.

Then there was your last scene. Incredibly dreamy. I loved the way Syaoran gave Sakura the necklace and asked if she could be his girlfriend. Then you ended the story with a moonlight kiss. I love this story a lot, and congrats on winning Absolut Angel’s White Day contest with it. Definitely a five star story. Happy White Day Satashi!

~Amethyst Beloved
Musouka-Sama chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
LOL! i thought the performance was romantic and funny! heeheehee!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
sooooooo kawaiiii and funny! Tomoyo-chan is sooo evil! That's why she's my role model hohohohohoh, wish I could tape some of my friends kawiai moments! hehe blackmail is such a great word!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Oh, my god! That is just wwwwaaaaaaayyyy too muck sugar for me! But it was so KAWAII! That was a great story.