Reviews for Facts
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Poor Harry. He never asked for this. this is very sad.
Invisiblegirl16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Brilliant. They never seem to really address the fact that Harry is just a kid and he's expected to take on this huge responsibility that he never asked for nor wanted (unless it comes to important stuff, of course, *then* they think he's just a kid and want to "protect" him. I mean, come on, he's the "Chosen One" - the "Boy-Who-Lived" - the one who's supposed to end it all, according to 'just a few forgotten words'. If I was in the middle of that, I wouldn't put much faith in the adults).
myriddle chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was beautiful.
Con Moto chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was awesome!
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Facts... So true. Good one-shot though. ;) Almost had me in tears... ALMOST!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I like this story- (but it strongly reminded me of my grade 4 teacher banning us from using the word JUST for a whole year, she claimed it was unnecessary emphasis and that loaded sentences where empty without it)...not saying that's the case, it only reminded me of her...

Thanks for the read
myscus chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
nice, lovey in fact. I can't help thinking that this could realy go somewhere very dark. I'd love to see it extended.
sad.ending.x3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh God... Very well written.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
It's a very powerful story. It's only about 400 words but the strength and emotion and style fo those words give it a hunting tune. It's beautiful, and one of the best stories I've read on this site.

Thanks for writng and posting.

TTFN,

Liz
Siacheckers chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome. A definate favorite. This is really deep and makes a person think.
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
i just reread it! again its out of the ordinary! i love it!
no montagues nor capulets chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
this is mindblowing! wow...just...wow! oh and you'll find my name on this website! I'm no montagues nor capulets! just too lazy to login lol!
enid chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I loved how you used very simple words and descriptions, and how you trusted us readers enough to read the complexities and nuances between the wonderfully short lines.

I also like how even after DH - and how this can now be considered AU - the fic still works. The facts remain.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was plainly fabulous ! Eve though it was short, the word were...So strong...Can't find any word -Love it !
vanessa chapter 1 . 9/30/2007