Reviews for Facts
That was beautiful.
Con Moto chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This was awesome!
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Facts... So true. Good one-shot though. ;) Almost had me in tears... ALMOST!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I like this story- (but it strongly reminded me of my grade 4 teacher banning us from using the word JUST for a whole year, she claimed it was unnecessary emphasis and that loaded sentences where empty without it)...not saying that's the case, it only reminded me of her...

Thanks for the read
myscus chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
nice, lovey in fact. I can't help thinking that this could realy go somewhere very dark. I'd love to see it extended.
sad.ending.x3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh God... Very well written.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
It's a very powerful story. It's only about 400 words but the strength and emotion and style fo those words give it a hunting tune. It's beautiful, and one of the best stories I've read on this site.

Thanks for writng and posting.

TTFN,

Liz
Siacheckers chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome. A definate favorite. This is really deep and makes a person think.
DrunkYouthProdigiesAssociation chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
i just reread it! again its out of the ordinary! i love it!
no montagues nor capulets chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
this is mindblowing! wow...just...wow! oh and you'll find my name on this website! I'm no montagues nor capulets! just too lazy to login lol!
enid chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I loved how you used very simple words and descriptions, and how you trusted us readers enough to read the complexities and nuances between the wonderfully short lines.

I also like how even after DH - and how this can now be considered AU - the fic still works. The facts remain.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That was plainly fabulous ! Eve though it was short, the word were...So strong...Can't find any word -Love it !
vanessa chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
this was fantastic!
Maia May chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This is awesome and bloody brilliant. I simply love it! (And I wish thoughts like these would pop into *my* head...) You did a fantastic job.

Maia
Aki and Tenshi chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Power, interesting. Love the mix of the 'facts' and the actual narrative.