Reviews for The New Justice League
Dsman chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
wow
Dsman chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
you know what they said to kim in the last chapter was pretty creepy
Dsman chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
they have to practice that spell
Dsman chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
why recurit drakken
Dsman chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
the wrong enamys at the places
Dsman chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
so why is mary jane there she's not a hero
Dsman chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
magneto does not like professor x but he does not want to kill him
Dsman chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
since when can harry read minds
Dsman chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
he;s there to recurit shego
Dsman chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
but dumbledors dead
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
yeah but there has been like 3 batmans
JuniorS89 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
You actual have some of your info on Harry Potter wrong. I should know, cuz I've read all seven books. Harry Potter is actually in a romantic relationship with Genny Weasley, according to how book 7 reads. Ron Weasley is actually the one who winds up marrying Hermione Granger, again according to book 7. Other than that you have wrote an interesting storyline.
PrInCeSS StArK101 chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
Awesome job! luv this tory! plz update soon!
Deathbrush chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
Still reading the story but the end of this chapter brought a thought to mind and I spent the last couple hours researching it trying to figure it out, and as it was 3 am when this thought occurred to me most of my sources for marvel information beyond the net and my own knowledge were not available, so here goes.

When Wolverine was affected by Ron's Petrificus Totalus, I'm not sure if it would work at all on him as True adamantium has been shown to be a universal insulator. It is wholly non ferrous and is a perfect insulator against heat, energy, and, as far as I have been able to find, magic. The best example of it's level of thermal insulation is when Wolverine survived a nuclear blast because his brain was protected by his adamantium coated skull even though all the rest of his flesh was incinerated by the heat.(I apologize for lack of citation on comic and issue number as I have not read it but only have heard of the incident during several conversations about Wolverine's healing abilities and their limits.)

As to electricity there are countless examples of Wolverine cutting live cables and into other powered devices with his claws and having no discernible reaction to charge flowing through them. The only evidence I can find of adamantium conducting electricity is secondary adamantium being able to be damaged by unconventional forms of electricity, namely lightning created by Thor using Mjolnir. This is the only citation I can find of adamantium of any form being affected by mystic energies that don't border on cosmic power levels and as such are impossible to discern if they truly are mystic or cosmic in nature.

So taking this all into account, as well as the protection granted in the Ultimate Marvel Universe against telepathic probes and attacks but is lacking in the Earth-616 reality as far as I know, I would guess Wolverine would be immune to a spell that would either be unable to root in his adamantium infused body because it would be resisted by the material, or if it was deflected by the adamantium coating his skull if the spell actually was neurally inhibitive instead of a muscular inhibitive.

So after that treaties, I am enjoying the story so far and am on to the next chapter.

PS: Thanks to a CtrlX accident had to retype this, hope I didn't forget anything from this version.
storylistener chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
This seened to go too fast. Nice idea though.