Reviews for Never There
Bini Martini chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow. This was kind of fantastic. I can see how being back on Earth, and being separated from her crew, would be pure agony to Janeway.

And I never really thought about it before, but Janeway and the Doctor could actually work. You know, if she WASN'T using him. They're very similar in a lot of ways.

Great story! Definitely going in my favorites.
kate2310 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Wow. What an amazing work. You captured Janeway beautifully there. I really enjoyed reading this.

Leighawen chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is an amazing story, it really captures Janeway. :D
murphycat chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is a truly beautiful, touchingly melancholy story. damn good job.
greystreetx3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow. That was amazing. Great job.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
The Janeway/Doctor relationship is a new twist, but everything else... that's Kathryn Janeway, the very essence of her.

Very, very well done!
Celine Janeway chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Fantastic!I love the intraspective Janeway are always very thought were a few little suprises hidden in this one thought.I.E. Janeway and the doctor's intimate done.I think you captured the tortured side of Kathryn very well.
The Libran Iniquity chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wow. Just... wow.
VGWrighte chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
i may not be a big fan of Doctor/Janeway stuff, but this story is original, well writen, and a good idea. i don't think i've ever read a D/J story, congrates.

-Astroman from a mitten on a rock in a vaccum
It is eye chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Hmm, not bad. And that's big of me to admit, since I can't stand Janeway and think Mulgrew is a bad actrice. :)
SusanC chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Excellent writing and delving into Janeway's inner thoughts. It's not a Janeway I particularly like, but she is believable and certainly w/i the realm of possibilities, given what she did in the DQ.

I wonder though if she is only looking at the glass half full. Those same Starfleet officers that she thinks are giving her disapproving looks would have read all her bold, often brilliant stragetic moves as well. Maybe they are also envious and Janeway is once again giving into guilt in being able to see a glass at least partly full.
Mary S chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Oh my, Djinn, absolutely Kathryn to the core. Painful certainly, but her grit and determination, as well as her demons, are shining through. Well done.

Mary S.
Mizvoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Really very nice, Djinn. I think Janeway is much like Kirk, as you say: His eyes never quite settled, as if he was praying for a new crisis to hit so he could jump away from his desk and be the man he wanted to be. I think it would be difficult for most of them to readjust to life on a planet, but especially for Janeway. And I guess maybe once you go holographic, you don't go back. LOL Thanks so much for returning to Voyager once in awhile!
ibagoalie chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Oh gosh, I just can't picture Janeway and the Doctor, sorry.