Reviews for On Spring Cleanings and How To Evade Them
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
awesome. 'lendel is just that sneaky.
thriceandonce chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Ryu: Aw, that was SO CUTE!

Sylv: -hearts- I love it! It's been so long since I've read the Last Herald-Mage trilogy... *sighs* It's been too long...

Soma: Great, now she's depressed again. It would be so much easier if she just bought it, but NO, she keeps borrowing it and getting depressed when she doesn't have it. It doesn't make ANY sense!

Sylv: *pouts* Would you stop acting like I wasn't there?

Soma: Sorry, sorry. Anyway, adorably cute story, please write morre Valdemar FFs!
Anime-Yasha chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
That was really cute. I really liked it a lot.
Parsley Pinwheel chapter 1 . 12/8/2005

I like it alot!
Coronfrim Crelumin chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Lovelovelovelovelovelove. I guess since you said it was a christmas present, this was planned as a one-shot? But, y'know, you could totally continue this and it really wouldn't do it any harm. *looks hopeful*
Renair chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
*falls over laughing* You are da bomb! They were in cara, yet it was the funnest fic I've read in, well, forever! Please write more like this!
solsere chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Love the description and the emphasis on certain parts of the story. Very funny as well! _
PurpleInsanity chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
OH! Go on please! I love 'Lendel! You captured the way they all work very well, and I really want you to go on. TTFN!
Stefen chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Very cool
Guardian-Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
cant stop laghfing long enuf to type pant pant loved it smiles
Little Blossom chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I really found this quite cute and enjoyable.
Tessabe chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Ooh, this is funny. I think you've captured them very well. Too bad it wasn't longer, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for a good story.
Misora chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
hehehe Cute. Well written as well. Thanks. ]
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
*barely suppressing giggles* Clever, clever! You've read "The Last Herald-Mage" trilogy? *glomps you* Not only have you read about Seregil and Alec, but about Tylendel and Vanyel as well!

*cough* Back to the story. I sympathize completely with Savil's point of view. She knows her own students - Tylendel especially - and no doubt, she'd expect the adorable little weasel to be up to *something.* To be honest, the more I read, the more I believed that this was something Tylendel had planned - but then again, it's quite possible that they simply *were* behaving. Perish the thought!

Beautiful. You caught Lackey's style of narrative, whether you knew it or was a joy to read.