Reviews for Spirit of Vengeance
The Night Hunter chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Badass job, read all that in one go I can't wait to see more oh I nice love tirangle
Tragic Guy chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Ha Ha ! does everyone crap their pants in this fic? (:
BenRG chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Good to see this one back after so long! Please don't ever abandon this wonderfully written story!

The worst kind of romantic rival possible is one that is in your head. In effect, Ron has a kind of MPD. It should be interesting to see who likes whom (I've got a weird triangle in my mind where one girl goes with the man and the other with the Rider).
studyofchaos chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
It's good to see this story is still alive. Keep going, I think it's worth the effort fou are making.
Nightwing 509 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
I enjoyedreading your story. I liked the way you had Ron & Brighton be able to talk about what was bothering them. Please update soon.
FireStorm2K7 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
I am glad to see that you are writing once again. Am looking forward to your next chapter.
Jimmy1201 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Really glad you added a chapter to this story. This chapter was excellent - a pause to look into the hearts and minds of some of the characters and a tease of a connection in the past. And reminded us that the motivation behind a quest can be as important as the quest.

Thanks
CajunBear73 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Looks like one heck of a triangle...quadrangle...oh heck with it, a trapezoid brewing here.

Some pretty good introspection from each side of the coin here, but my money's on Ron to bring Brighton in from the fire and possibly save at least 3 souls... ok, maybe 4.

CB73
JonX21 chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
great fanfict I hope you continue this
Daki92 chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
great fanfic... shame you let it go
fereality chapter 13 . 7/7/2011
I am waiting for the next chapter with apt anticipation.
deathshead3000 chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
wtf mate? this story kicks so much ass its not even funny. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE updatE soon.
vase chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
go adaptation, I love Ron hero stories
Tarl Zaralka chapter 13 . 5/18/2010
I hope you continue this, it's a great story and I'd like to read more.
Daxo chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
hey dude

first of all nice works you have here

and now i know you are more in the hire fic (which is pretty cool)but could you finish this one?

it would be a shame for this to dont get a end

well thats all