Reviews for No Longer Alone
NabikiB chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Plagiarize much? I've read Magic's Pawn and I know EXACTLY which scene you COPIED.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I could not see where the story could continue after Harry was killed off and burned. I mean sure, he could become another in a new body, but would not be Harry. Hopefully the new story will leave him alive.
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
I'm expecting Harry to somehow rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Maybe his Animagus form IS a phoenix. I'm looking forward to what happens next!
xyz chapter 8 . 9/11/2008
Trust me I'm not holding my breath...
the1truegoddess chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
glad your back
GreyAB chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
ok so you kill of harry, but in this update you mention harry going back to hogwarts. as such i do hope you have a good explanation as to how your managing to bring him back.

harry as the foal of his companion is just a little too conveniant to me, but it is certainly a different way i do have to admit :).

anyway you have a very interesting story here so i look forward to seeing the rewrite.
S.D chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
WOW, this is riveting. You've got Lackey's sense of tragedy down pat.

So, is Harry the foal? How will this affect the prophecy?

Will we ever find out what's been going on at Hogwarts in the interim?

Please continue!
Kit89 chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
I love this story! Please, update soon!

See ya!

FC
Beth Weasley chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
Ooh. I really like this, though Harry embracing the Shadow Lover really frightened me. I have a feeling, though, that I know the previous identity of Atayla's foal, and that there's going to be a terrible uproar when the details come to light. I love that you have Severus as a Herald whose Companion ws killed (very good way to show that he IS a good person, despite the nasty facade we all know) and I'm very glad that Terio Chose him again. Heralds Draco and Ginny are great too, and Ginny being lifebonded to Harry makes so much sense it's almost funny. I hope you update this soon!
catling chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
I've never run into a hp/vld crossover before. Its well written, and i like it. Please don't abandon it.
ColPinky chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
This is a very interesting story. I look forward to seeing where you are going to take it, and what is going to happen. Keep up the good work.
elementalmage2008 chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
WHAT! You KILLED HIM? Are you going to show us a revival, or maybe him spending time with his parents, or maybe he is the foal that's going to be born... hm so many options, ideas, questions... Have you ever read Tamora Pierce? it might be helpful in finding ideas for the Heralds. especially for all of her books centered around tortall, ie the lady knight, song of the lioness, the immortals (quartets) and Trickster's choice, with it's sequel Trickster's Queen (which i am in the middle of right now and so far it's frickin' SWEET!) If you have, do you plan on using any of her ideas? Let me know what the 411 on that is...

I am happy (as always) to see Draco and Severus and will continue to watch for them popping in and out of your chapters, i'm not a huge ginny fan, nor am i a huge h/g fan, but i'll put up with it if the rest of the story is good and i have an incentive to see the plot line through, which is likely to be the case here, so don't worry about driving me off on that front, YOU'RE STUCK WITH ME! MUAHAHAHAHA!(this is the most chilling evil laughter you have ever heard in your life and you are now shaking in fear at my menacing posture and poise.)

So now that i've thoroughly reviewed, i'll leave you to your next chapters. You have no idea how pleased i am to see these chapters coming in as quick as they are! I'm grinning from ear to ear inside when i see a new one and can never wait to read it!

anxiously awaiting ch.8 and beyond,

EM'08
Tirla chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
Harry is dead? What, is the "gleam" in Atayla's eyes indicative of another spirit within? Harry may come back? Come on! Of course, I don't really want to see a Harry/Ginny in this. Could we end the lifebond anyway if he does come back?
Brokenflamesrebel chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
Hey Ria, thanks for the update. I cant believe you killed Harry... actually I can... but still I trust you(and I know the plan:-). I like the Hoist your Colors thing... music is always a nice touch. Anyway, I love it and cant wait to see what happens.
Burning LilyRose chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
*cries* WHY? Why did Harry have to die?