Reviews for Frozen
That was perfect. :)
BlackenedShadows chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
It's so SWEET!
CaptiveofFiction chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Haha :D I consider it a good thing when someone can't write angst because I simply can't handle it, especially for this pairing
I love the happy endings
Nice job , very well written
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yay! He was not DEAD. Sweet. :3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this is soooo damn beautiful! I honeslty thought they had a secert affair and that is why people did not understand Iruka's refusal of Kakashi's "death". But apparently I was wrong. However you totally made it up! Just love love love love it!
Music 21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
A perfect KakaIru fanfic! Iruka's determination on waiting for kakashi to come back inspired me.. :D

this story made me cry hard..
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
hey! i cried! :(((
torquewrench chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I think there's a lovely moment there when you realise that Iruka's determined waiting has been somewhat unrequited. Then he gets all defensive about it. :D Sweet x
anna707 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
awesome! aww it was so sad..but then cute at the end! beautifully written! thanks for posting!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 7/29/2008

Poor iruka!

I loved it!

Awsome job!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Angst is overrated. I much prefer reading fluff etc. (although I can't seem to write anything but angst..) This was really good. The ending was perfect!
hotrodngold chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
omg, i love it. and it /was/ angsty-ish, a bit.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L ! _
qbrawmvsdc.blahhhhhh chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
. . . . .THAT!

dumb ass!

honestly i thought kakashi would immediately run to iruka and beg for sex but no he acted LIKE AN IDIOT AND DID SOMETHING STUPID!

this brilliant. im not flaming you at all

i loved this

it made me really into the story plot ( pretty obvious by my reaction)

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »