Reviews for Frozen
That was perfect. :)
BlackenedShadows chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
It's so SWEET!
CaptiveofFiction chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Haha :D I consider it a good thing when someone can't write angst because I simply can't handle it, especially for this pairing
I love the happy endings
Nice job , very well written
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yay! He was not DEAD. Sweet. :3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this is soooo damn beautiful! I honeslty thought they had a secert affair and that is why people did not understand Iruka's refusal of Kakashi's "death". But apparently I was wrong. However you totally made it up! Just love love love love it!
Music 21 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
A perfect KakaIru fanfic! Iruka's determination on waiting for kakashi to come back inspired me.. :D

this story made me cry hard..
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
hey! i cried! :(((
torquewrench chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I think there's a lovely moment there when you realise that Iruka's determined waiting has been somewhat unrequited. Then he gets all defensive about it. :D Sweet x
anna707 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
awesome! aww it was so sad..but then cute at the end! beautifully written! thanks for posting!
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
OMG!

Poor iruka!

I loved it!

Awsome job!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Angst is overrated. I much prefer reading fluff etc. (although I can't seem to write anything but angst..) This was really good. The ending was perfect!
hotrodngold chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
omg, i love it. and it /was/ angsty-ish, a bit.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L ! _
qbrawmvsdc.blahhhhhh chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
. . . . .THAT!

dumb ass!

honestly i thought kakashi would immediately run to iruka and beg for sex but no he acted LIKE AN IDIOT AND DID SOMETHING STUPID!

DAMN IT ALL!

this brilliant. im not flaming you at all

i loved this

it made me really into the story plot ( pretty obvious by my reaction)

VERY GOOD!
schmexyschmurf chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Okay. I'll admit it. You made me cry.

... *grovel*