Reviews for 7 Days: Tenten's Toughest Mission!
gigiluna11 chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Okay so I have come to the conclusion that you're not going to finish this story and that is a real shame I would have loved to see how it would end. The only thing I didnt like was Hinata seemed a little out of character they way she talked in thired person was ojt of chrarcter but everything and evrryone else was fine and in character. I do hope you finish this story.
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow that not fair
figs and pigs chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I love this story it's amazing and entertaining I love how you write neji. :D thanks I love this story I hope you didn't give up on it
Mrs. Nobody chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
It is perfect! Please write more ! I just think a little more Neji and Tenten relationship would be nice and please make it more funnier!
pretsel2 chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
really good, are there going to be any more chapters. hope so
Andy chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG... I want to read the next chapter!
ally chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
aw man why me why me? keep on going dude why did u STOP why? well when u write more dude im going to read them i loved it :} :{ :} :{ :} :{ happy sad happy sad im am sad because u didnt write more YET but happy because it was a good storie well keep rocking by.
ally chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
wow! now that was a interesting chap rock on!
ally chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
wow i really liked the second chapter it was so so... awsome i just liked it. well rock on!
cheesenightmares chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
This is a GREAT story! Its very funny and I'm glad it shows Tenten soon starting to realise her feelings for Neji.
Similarly different chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
i konw you sai you're not writing this story any more, but it is really good. you should keep writing stories
twinkletwinkee chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
god. i want more. it's a shame that you'll never continue this.

i'll support your stories in fictionpress though.
Killing Kunoichi chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Plz. make more!
sanaforever chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
please update soon. lol.

i loved it. great job. .
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
But hey, If u really r not continuing this fic, then...

I have a friend here in FF that doesn't write new stories. But rather continues the discontinued stories. She's very experienced in humor too. Her Pen Name is Sakura(3 5s) but I'd rather that you keep this story up in your profile since she will be continuing it from where you stopped so that you can get the appreciation and honor of being the original author. And you can put up the next chapter here that contains the information on where to find the continuation of the story for the sake of your dear readers. I already informed her about your story. She said you could just PM her if you approve or disapprove. Arigatou Gouzaimas!

Ja ne!