Reviews for Snowball's Chance
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
onegaishimasu…what does that mean again?

I remember it's after "yoroshiku" (nice to meet you)…but what does it mean…?

Very cute little ficlet! Hooray for a snowball fight between our two favorite bishounen!
Booji chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
E! This was so cute :)
arisa kojite chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
lol, funny. i liked it!u should continue it!
wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
oh this one is great.
ojuzu chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is a good story to read in 80-degree weather. (Which it is right now, where I live) *licks lips* M, buttered toffee...

Lilz
Black-Dax chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I'm guessing it was
nekoyoukai010 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
oh...my...god...THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWSOME!THE PERFECT BALANCE!not to much action(compared to what i usually read) and not to little!...i swear i need to read stuff more like this...but yaoi is a drug for me,once i read it, i need more and more...thanks!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Kyu! That was so cute!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
That was good Love how calm Satoshi was the whole way through, seems totally like him XD
Shadow Chaser chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Waii! I like, I like! I was reading this from Fleeting Fancies recs about D.N. Angel fanfics. New minted fangirl here. I like the Daisuke/Riku pairing, but don't mind the Daisuke/Satoshi pairing either. (sighs)...I love Satoshi...*melts into fangirl goo*

Oops. Anyways, great job!
jfbj chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Kittengrl39 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
*shakes her head at review of nearly a year before* What was I thinking? *turns back to authoress* Anyways, I was reading this as a superstition to get more snow to fall, and decided to review properly. _

Firstly - the character's thoughts are great in what they reveal about them. I can totally see Satoshi breaking off like that, Daisuke appreciating the art in nature and Dark thinking of nothing more than mischief (and sex, at the end). The physical descriptions were great too - not overly descriptive or loaded with too many metaphors, just appropriate. And they're all accurate. (Let me tell you, after I wrote that review, one of the biggest snowstorms we've had in a while hit, and while I was walking to the grocery store and hoping the milk wouldn't freeze on the way back, I got some snow on my face and in my eyes. It felt exactly as you describe it. It was kind of nice, actually...)

I appreciate the pairing. _ Satoshi just doesn't get enough love.

All in all, this fic is a masterpiece - subtle meanings, well-timed humor, fluff and beautiful language mixed together, none of it overdone, served up as a tasty package for readers. Now excuse me while I go drown myself for that horrible metaphor. -_-; You are perfect but I still need work...
velfire chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
ack. i've read this over at least thrice. and all that ever pops in my head when i reach the end is "there's no button to the next chapter? there IS no next chapter? no!" loved it and wish there was more. will there be?
Kyuzo chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
mwehehe! I love this pairing. you write them so well o.o Kudos love and hugs to authors like you! X3
Toshi chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
...PLEASE WRITE MORE!...its very cute..i love it...no really i do!It's so perfect!