Reviews for There's Something Rotten in Rivendell
MetaphysicalTreeShrub chapter 2 . 7/30
Uh, Aragones didn't know Legolas before the council of Elrond in the book.
MetaphysicalTreeShrub chapter 1 . 7/30
Love the authors note, ha
PegasusWingsVW chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
ahhhh fantastic! I read these stories years ago and lost them and was really sad about it! but now! it's backyour writing of the katie chronicles was the inspirational and made me very happy when i read them. thank you so much
Sarahml chapter 19 . 9/4/2017
After reading the author's most recent work about ME OC coming into our world, I decided to start reading her other older works. Admittedly, this oldest one displayed less skill. Nonetheless it was an enjoyable read and the OC was not unreasonably super marysueish. I am looking forward to the rest and I'm diving straight into the second one! :)
Reading In Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
"Tou may sleep with one eye open tonight Blondie." I really thought he would answer "I will actually sleep with both open" or someting like it but no, so I ended up laughing at my own joke... (that happens much to often actually, me laughing for no apparent reason because of a voice in my mind or a book I'm reading... NO, I'm not crazy ! The proofI love your fanfiction! *smiley
Reading In Moonlight chapter 18 . 7/15/2017
I want a kiss too but I can't recognize the allusion... *cries all the tears of her body, and then smiles suddenly* Actually while reading your fanfic I had an idea... I wonder if I will ever make a fic out of it, or may be just a One Shot ? I'll see. But first, i'll go READING !
Reading In Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Yes, I was RIGHT ! (Well, not really since I thought he'll go to Rivendell... Why did I ? But... It doesn't matter ! I am so smart ! *shouts in self-pride, and then hides under her bed because she just remembered that it is only (already?) 3 am...)
Reading In Moonlight chapter 16 . 7/15/2017
Juging him on actions and not on words ? Why am I actually hearing that Elrohir should not believe what Glawar told the Dorlath and rather believe he actually wants to retablish his honor by searching for help in Rivendell ? . Well, either I am completly wrong, either I just read to much, and I see things come to easily (I saw the fact that Dorlath was the traitor coming! Why am I so proud of me even if I really OFTEN see things coming ? I have no idea. But until now none of the spoken words which could be of importance were misguiding actually. Hum. Is that a good or a bad thing ? I find it good, it makes me feel a bit smarter as what I actually am (laughing smiley). Well, I'll get back to my reading now ! )
Reading In Moonlight chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
What is so appealling about girl of our world in ME ? Simplewouldn't you love to be one of them ? (I would say yes, and then start thinking about how it really would be, start doubting my answer because I love my family and do NOT want to be attacked by an Orcthen I will say it would be perfect if I got there after dying and got to Rivendell were I would be safe.) Well. That's my opinion. Anyway, I like your story so far, and I hope it will not be to short to reed, such a good language is not something I often find in fanfictions ! (even I who is french and can't speak english can correct some writer's mistakes!). But I love your writing style, and the idea to write through ME residents eyes is really a good one, I love it ! I am too eager to read the rest, so I'll go back to my reading *smiley-who-binks-with-only-one-eye-being-a-semi-period-a-dash-and-a-bracket-but-which-ffnet-would-erase-if-I-tried-to-write-it*
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
Don't be ashamed for letting the story write itself! In my experience, that's how some of the best stories are made-and I have done my share of writing, believe me.
EntityFantasy chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Two words: love it.
XD
OrangeFlamingo chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Aha! The butler did it! I'm always suspicious of hired help!
OrangeFlamingo chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Wait, wait,wait! Halt, I say!
Isn't the whole point of Vilya to keep anything like that from happening in the first place?!
Anotherelflover chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
Ok SUPER late, but whatever. On with the review...
Sooo many feels! I love the twins. I would also love to play truth or dare with them... This is so good! It's making my personal fantasies come to life. Thanks for writing this :)
autistic cupcake chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
after re-reading this story. I realized that when Dorlarth was trying to get katie to put on the ring and not listen to elrond, it was a bit like when saten was trying to get eve to eat the fruit in Eden. not to say that elrond is God. no no no. but luckly katie listened better than eve and we can have more stories.