Reviews for Show And Tell
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
love it
azure orbis chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
First off, I want to say that I've enjoyed the story so far- it seems far more interesting and less far-fetched with Tristan and Rory meeting again in such a fashion.

However, I have to protest the repeated use of "Asian" as the descriptor for Tanh. It wouldn't be wrong to refer to him as a "him," you know. And doing so wouldn't call unnecessary attention to him via his ethnicity. You can paint his character so much better and subtler by his dialogue. But the thing that got me screeching to a halt was of course the "chinky eyes." Wow. That's so offensive and I'm frankly surprised to read something like that in fanfiction. I don't know if it was deliberate or not, or whether you didn't know that words like that are hurtful, but they are and using them, malicious intent or not, is just wrong.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 12 . 5/11/2007
Great work :D
rogue20 chapter 12 . 1/30/2007
love the story and love the tristin/rory shipper u have written so far.
GHLuluDanteAnnaLukefan30 chapter 12 . 12/10/2006
Well written but i'll say it again too many anti-logan and pro trory stories, sorry but we have no idea that she'd ever pick Tristan over Logan had he ever come back.
Shanee chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
I liked your story, good job.

But I wanted to tell you, if nobody did it before, that "walking beside you is lovelier than any dream" wouldn't be translate by "de marche à côté de vous est plus belle que toutes mes rêves". I'm French and if I understood what you mean when you wrote it first, I needed to read your translation in the last chapter to see exactly how beautiful it was.

"Marcher à tes côtés est plus beau que tous mes rêves" would be more French.

Thx, it was a nice story.
Bgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
hello, I've just done reading the story and in one word:

amazing! You're an amazing writer! really good work!

Frenchy Girl chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
That story was great! A little bit short but it's okay! An happy ending is always welcome!
the inc pot chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
This story was finished a long time ago, but I just happened to stumble across it, and I just wanted to let you know how remarkable this story is. Jam-packed with raw emotion, and excitment, love, lust and what some would call infidelity, I'd call it amazing. This, and I'm not just saying this to be nice, is hands down the most amazing, and remarkable fanfiction I have ever read. I'd just like to congradulate you on an amazing piece of work.
princetongirl chapter 12 . 9/14/2005
loved it update soon
eternalgorithm chapter 12 . 9/11/2005
that was hot!
NewAversion chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
So I just spent two hours reading this entire story, and it's one of the best trories I've come across in quite awhile. You're a wonderful writer, and I can't wait to take a look at more of your work.
Alenor chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
oh that was a really great story. i'm glad they sorted everything out. cya later.
StreetRacinChiki chapter 12 . 7/12/2005