Reviews for Show And Tell
KeitaWolf chapter 6 . 3/3/2005
PRINCESS BRIDE REFERENCE! (you know - Rory being the movie buff that she is would probably recognise the quote...)

I LOVE VWESTLEY!

I LOVE TRISTAN!

:) Great story. It's coming along really nicely... Please update soon!
rosie4299 chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
This story is coming along nicely! I love the storyline, and the characterizations are really good! I'm really enjoying the irony of the situation you are setting up here, she and Tristan have this deal, even though they both are fallng for the other. I can't wait to see who breaks and tells the other first. I love this story! Update soon!
TiCkLeDpInK22 chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
ugh, rory and marty. I just don't get it! I mean, he's sweet and all, you know? But he's just not logan, or tristan. ::sighs:: well what can I do about it? Rory needs to figure it out on her own. Update super soon! I missed this story!

~Kates~
Dawn chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
Wow, lovely ending with Tristian and the "As you wish" line! Simply perfect!
Dawn chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Uh oh, looks like Tristian is getting himself into a mess with Rory!
Dawn chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Haha! Rory, blaming it on the Jose Cuervo is one of the funniest things I have ever read!
Dawn chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
I guess sleeping with Dean turned Rory into a bit of a horny young woman, eh? Love Tristian in Ralph Lauren, by the way!
Dawn chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
I would like to add that I think all of us would stare at a naked Tristian DuGrey!
smile1 chapter 6 . 2/28/2005
Hey,

This was such a fun chapter to read and so in character. I loved it.

Bye, smile :-)
crissy chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
she is so lost. this is great. very entertaining fic!
Kou Shun'u chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
_ bowling is always a great sport. however if they were doing well enough to pick up 7-10 splits shouldnt the highest score be quite a bit more than 120?

and heh, been looking up the map of downtown, eh?
piper-h-99 chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Miss Riss chapter 6 . 2/27/2005
i love it...

Your little gestures between rory and tristan are cute...the hand holding and all!

Update soon please
Mystified Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens during their little get together on the weekend. Update soon! -Jax
frackandbonechick chapter 5 . 2/19/2005