Reviews for Show And Tell
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Great start! I can't wait to read what happens next.
smile1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Hey,

Now, this was an interesting chapter, having Tristan pose completely naked in front of his class, absolutely brilliant and an original way to start a story. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Bye, smile :-)
audreybabie chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
M, this is awesome! I like this!

But what is Rory doing at Darmouth?

Bec
Speezy83 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I love this story. It's so fun and I love the humor. Please continue and update soon!
amrig chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
hi miel!

when i saw the email alert that you have new story, i was so excited ) i knew it would be a trory, and i was right! and the first chapter was just...hmm...hot! ) whew!

can i make a wish list for this story ) lots of banter, but i kind of like the idea that tristan playing "trying" to act no to be to much taken to rory para maiba naman parati na lang kasi si tristin ang habol ng habol, lets explore the idea of rory making a litte effort ) hehehe un eh suggestion ko lang naman pero syempre ikaw ang author and you're very good naman with this eh! )

i read nga pala un alternate ending, grabe na-shock ako hahaha ) tama ba intindi ko logan's gay? ami right or am i right? hahaha )

uuy favor nga pala miel, ac2ly i asked you abt this already before, un sa GG season 2, un last epi ni tristin you said it was episode 18 then sa WB ang nakalagay naman epi 8, so i ordered both dun sa binibilhan ko, parehong mali ( parang gusto yata ipabili sa kin ung buong season ah ) anyway can u please check again? im planning na nga on buying episodes 1-7 kasi i was thinkin na nasa first few episodes un, hula ko lang )thanks in advance!

ayan ginawa ko ng personal email itong review ko, hehe, ingats! God bless!

irma
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Totally go for the fluff angle...i haven't read any good fluff in awhile. Wow just picturing Tristan like that has caused me to start to drool excessively
rika chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
wow...naked tristan

haha anyways that was a good start, i really liked it

i cant wait for your next chapter
sooty7sweep chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
*mouth open* damn, i wish i could be in that class!

You have to update soon, ill beg!

Kayels
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Don't we all wish that we were in Rory's place at about this time... wait till Tristan relizes
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
rosie4299 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Fanning myself as dirty, dirty images of a naked Tristan dance around in my head... what a happy, happy dance that is. Thank you so much for the visual! This was a fantastic start, I'm assuming that this will be multi chaptered, and not a one shot. This is really original, I don't think that I've read anything like this yet. Always nice to have a writer that comes up with something new every once in a while. Geez, this naked Tristan is still in my head! I'm not all that anxious for him to leave, to tell you the truth! The writing is great, especially for a late night writing session, and I can't wait for a new chapter! Especially if it includes a non clothed Tristan Dugrey!
Mystified Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I'm loving this story so far! This was very amusing. Can't wait to see what happenes next! -Jax
blackone211 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Wow gurl, U never cease to amaze me! this is an awesome fic! PLEASE DO CONTINUE! i love it, just to tell ya, its going on my C2 community, this is going to be a great fic!

marisol