Reviews for Show And Tell
Accentlover31 chapter 12 . 7/4/2005
Sweet fic!
LoVe23 chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
Oh wow! I finally finished this story and I loved it! Oh, and I was reading one of your comments on one of the earlier chapters...where'd you learn tagalog?("salamat") I'm impressed! :) anyway, I really liked this story! Just thought I'd let you know!
deal4321 chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
I really liked this story. It was very well written. Hope to read more stories by you about Trory. Keep up the good work!
Elaida chapter 12 . 5/22/2005
Oh, that was a lovely ending to this piece. I honestly thought it was going to feel rushed, but you pulled it off nicely.

I felt terrible for Rory, but I was frustrated with her for letting Tristan go without calling him and finding out what the hell had happened. Paris is right, girls don't call even though they should. The ending was satisfying because Rory DID go after him, chasing him down and claiming him as she should. I prefer that type of characterization, and I'm glad you made her take charge.

Thanks for the happy ending, your writing truly earned it. Beautiful job. Can't wait for your next fic.
predestined chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
I loved it. Wow, another story done. You're such an awsome writer. And thank you so much for betaing for me for this long time! :) I didn't know you actually updated this story 'til I saw it on my favorite stories list. Miel, I hope to see more stories of you very soon! Love them soo much
cecilia chapter 12 . 5/4/2005
The end?...

Couldnt you make it last another chapter?...Im going to miss this fic!...having Tristin as the David was a terrific idea, and the whole fic is a very good read, with a nice plot.

Waiting for your next post.
Monkeysbrock chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
Great story! I loved it. Very much. Do you have any more trories?
CarebearKara chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
THat was great.
Pearls24 chapter 12 . 5/2/2005
aw! yay! great! luv the title of the chappie! u xplained the quote! aww
DestinyManifested chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
"...chinky eyes"? WTF? That's a little racist
crissy chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
this fic was incredible. i loved it! the ending was great. i loved all the round-about romancing that occured between the two couples. just adorable.
Monkeysbrock chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I love this chapter. Something tells me you have read the princess bride, or seen the movie. Cause that makes that last line so much better.
KeitaWolf chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
I loved this story. It was amazing!

Logan - while I love him, is nothing in comparison to Tristan.

Amazing - and many flattering adjectives which I can't type/spell, would be placed here... if I could type/spell them...

I loved this - and plan to read much more from you in the future.
Monkeysbrock chapter 3 . 5/1/2005
Its a very good story, I have to say though its spelled Tristan not Tristin, just to let you know
tickle582 chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
i loved it, it was awsome!

your a great author