Reviews for Show And Tell
In-need-of-coffee chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
What can I say? you have a natural tallent for this. Great story, great ending! But I've already told you this a zillion times I think... so... just congrats on an other beautifull story.

Cheers,

Tina
piper-h-99 chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
I cannot wait until your next tale! When are you going to update "Tell Her This"?
smile1 chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
Hey,

Amazing last chapter. I loved the emotion and intensity of it.

Bye, smile :-)
rosie4299 chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
You fixed it! Yay! I loved this. I loved this whole story. I loved every single thing about it. I loved that you ended on a sorta smutty note. It was very nicely done, descriptive in a blurry sort of way, if that makes any sense. I really enjoyed the way that you once again, stuck it to Logan. I LOVE it when you do that. I'm all giddy now. What a perfect end to a sucky day, I have to tell you. Absolutely awesome way to end the story. It was perfect I tell you, perfect.
Gilmoregirl chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
I LOVED THIS STORY! Its soo cute! My email address is quadergirl7 ! please email me with the Tristin/Dristin thing!
spicygirl chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
i love the end! you should write other one really soon! please, i like the way you write, but next time instead of marty put logan!(not the way you put him in here)
Amanda chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Wow such a great ending to a great story. It started in fluff and ended in fluff. I'm so happy. Can't wait to see your next endeavor. I bow down to the mistress of all things Trory fluff.
sooty7sweep chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
You are AMAZING!

I know i havent emailed you recently and im sorry but i will in a sec :D

You wrote a brilliant story here! Its worth more than the 200 reviews you've got so far and i would recomend this story to anyone.

Well done, you also couldnt have ended it any better either :D

Kayels xx
aphi72 chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Yah! I have been waiting so long for this chapter and I'm so happy with the way your worked it all out. I had been wondering how you were going intergrate the photos Than took of them while they were on the stage. Love your stories, but you already know that. Can't wait until your next one.
mz.sammiz chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
aws so sweet! i love it.
Spreeaholic1 chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
amazing ending. great story. so sad that it's over (
beautymarked chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Too lazy to sign in...

That was a great ending to a particularly wonderful story! It was soo totally amazing, and I hope to read more great Trory's in the future from you!
joey chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
EI I ABSOLUTELY LURVED IT!you so have to write another chapter soon! i don't normally get this excited over a fic but this is the cutest trory i've read in a while! NO I'M NOT INSANE OR HAD TOO MUCH SUGAR!(okay maybe a little sugar...) but you so have to write more

lurve ya! ;P

joey
Pearls24 chapter 11 . 4/21/2005
omigosh!
P chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
ahh! oh my freaking goodness! D just wanted to say i started reading this fic yesterday, and man, it is good! really. beautiful writing. luv the whole plot concept and luv that its a trory. luv kaylee. kaylee and marty r so gna get together, rite? luved the trory action in this fic p, omigoosh! lol, nice ending for this chappie, omigoosh! oh the irony. / okay, little should i say, update, but u already have! p thank u for this fic! ) brilliant!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »