Reviews for Show And Tell
Callista Wolfwood chapter 11 . 4/20/2005
Wow they are both stupid
In-need-of-coffee chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
OH MY! YOU ARE ONE MEAN WOMAN! you cannot do that to us! Please you have to update soon... PLEASE!
piper-h-99 chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE! PLEASE!
Sar chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
Please say there is more! Probably one of the best I've read.
Amanda chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
I loved the fluffy troriness of this chapter, but the end was so sad I was ready to cry. That was so sad how Tristan thought he was the rebound guy. And then when Rory woke up the next morning and found Tristan gone without any explanation I had tears there. You are so awesome. Not very many people can move me to tears.
Thought'sPen chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
Your writing is absolutely amazing and one of the best in the GG department. I am so blown away by how you take characters that are so one-dimensional on TV and make them real. The way you describe Tristan makes me picture the way he walks, the way he smirks, the way he takes his coffee. It's so perfect.

You work so well twisting your language to be original. And the romantic scenes are vividly hot and real without being errotic or crude.

I always enjoy reading your stories when I find them and every time I love them. I definitely think with your development of the "gay friend" and the "girlfriend's little sister" brought the whole college campus to life.

You manage to have dorm life, and college parties (aka, a frat's anti-valentines), but still manage to keep it real and not stereo-typical and overglorified.

I love your stories, they really inspired some of the things in my trory "Dealin' With It", if you ever have a free minute I'm having a seriously bad time with "The Jerk" (it's awful, very cliche and fluffy) I'd love any critiques or comments!

Thanks, I love your stories!

Thought's Pen
Kimmy chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
Ah! Please update soon! The ending to this chapter was so sad! It made me cry. Poor Rory and Tristan.
CoffeeQueen120 chapter 11 . 4/15/2005
no no no no no! :-O Finish it! AH no no no no no no no no no no no no! yuck! Make it happy in the end!...please:-\
Ange chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
Damn! I was like 'wow! great ending!' until I read the last few sentences...

And then I thought 'Wow! Even greater!'

lol

So it isn't nice and they're not yet happy and together but it was fantastic! And just when I thought it was the end, it isn't! Loved the last few lines they're the best part of the chap!

Can't wait for some more!

But it's worth waiting for!
Beeno chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
aw, they're like star-crossed lovers! cant wait for next chapter, just read whole story right now...love it , v gd writing, totally believable! update soon
tickle582 chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
what in the world happened?
ms. polaris black chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
oh...noo...please update soon, you have to correct this horrible misunderstanding..agghh i was so happy that they were finally together, and i thought that he had hear her..oh my god..update soon!
rach chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
please update soon that was a great chapter!
beautymarked chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
No! He can't have left her, fix it! Fix it please! (A great read though!)
Tinkerbell79 chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
This is a great story-I could really feel the tug of war her emotions were playing going back and forth between the two of them. The part in the bowling alley where Kaylee dishes the story about him sporting wood is priceless! I am looking forward to more!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »