Reviews for Glimmer: A Single Point of Light
riley-is number 1 chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
OMG if you should so update! that is soo good! ek i am gonna eat you if you dont update lol jk but seriously though, you'll make A LOT of people happy if you update it

I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Riley
riley-is number 1 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
OMG this is getting so good lol i love your writing
riley-is number 1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that was really good! poor poor yuffie...(

anyways, it is looking good and therefore i will put it on my favs! ta ta for now lol XD
NO ONE WORTH NOTICING chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
I've read this story at least ten times because it is well written and has a great plot. I've also been waiting for the next chapter for ages. Could you please update soon so I scan enjoy the next part of the tale.
anonymus chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Update, or I will follow you home and kill your dog... kidding. This story is frigging awesome, I've read it at least 50 times already. Now I'm just waiting for the next chapter which I'm also hoping you will post soon
Artic Dragon chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Thank god you don't endorse Tifa/Vincent! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you. Um... Any chance of you finishing this fanfic?/?
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Freaking awesome. Keep writing and update soon. I will be looking forward to the next chapter.
Artic dragon chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
Please update? still waiting for the next chappie !
Artic Dragon chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
Hey, it this story going to be continued or what? Me likey a lot!
Buckle chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
I order thee to continue. Yes, order. :]
Kuja no Miko chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
I really like this fic and hope you'll pick it up again. When I started reading it I was afraid it'd be a clone of Catalina's SthBWY, but it has turned out to be unique in its own way.
DigiFox86 chapter 3 . 11/7/2005
Hey love the story so far, I hope that you keep going, I really want to see what happens next. *wink*
Hand Man 21 chapter 3 . 10/26/2005
ZOMG! You! Must! Update!

This is so good! I love your plot so far, and the character development is wonderful! Why are you making your poor readers suffer? (I understand of course the awful thing called "REAL LIFE" but really, 5 months?)

*gets down on knees and begs* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Kimou chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
I do hope you're planning on updating this! It's wonderful.