Reviews for Back for You
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
Indeed be true to your writeing story. I may not like it but some people probably do.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 8/21/2007
Not very good nor very bad
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Still not the worst
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 8/21/2007
Hoorah and very good
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Hm obviously not done terribly good but not worst either
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Not quite awful. Not quite terrific either
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Maybe hooray.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Yep good perhaps
Opt1mus chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
I liked this story, I only have a few gripes, the spelling was bad at times and it seemed like you never really proof read it. I could figure out everything you ment, but at times it was difficult, and the block text got kinda hard to read. Although overall I really did like it.
mystic soilder chapter 8 . 7/10/2006
I loved reading your story. It was beautiful.
Bialaska chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
A great story until the last few chapters. I really felt sad when Ranma and Akane got together. They had nothing but fighting in their past, while Ranma and Usagi seemed to fit eachother better.

Also I'd love to see exactly what influence being with Ranma would have for Usagi's personality when she became a scout again. Being trained a martial artist and becoming more confident would definitely shape Usagi into the leader that she was supposed to be.

But I really loved the beginning of the story, even if the end wasn't really appealing.
Nameless Reader chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
The story was great...

Until you read the last chapter. It seemed rushed and it seems to have misplaced Ranma at the end. You are telling me he stood in the background doing nothing while Usagi was dying and got married?
Virosa chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
what the hell hapend to Ranma?

come on something good has to hapen to Ranma AT the end.
griffenvamp chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
ranma should of married Usagi. not that wimp darien thats mty only complaint about this fanfiction
Ouch chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
This fic has so many spelling and grammar mistakes, that you won't believe it!

I can accept a fair amount of them, but this is redicules.

You should work on that, before anything else!