Reviews for Checkmate
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I find this a bit confusing...I don't know if it was a sequel to something I didn't read, or what, but a lot of it didn't make sense. I also have a very hard time believing Ron would be able to pull off service to Voldemort. However, that being said, your characterization within the confines of what did happen was superb.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
super-strange circumstances, but incredibly powerful writing. I love the line in your summary-it's so sad, but so true. amazing.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow. This is an amazing piece. So powerful!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Beautiful.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This might possibly be my favorite HP piece of all times. It is everything a vignette should be: powerful, character-driven, emotional, concise. And true. So very, very full of truth. Heartbreaking and perfect and believable. This moved me more than words can say. Thank you so much for this piece.
Delores chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh my frickin God.' Goddamn. I have never heard anyone state the Golden Trio's connundrum in such words
Nameless chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Sad, so very sad... And so very realistic. This is the first fic of yours I've read, but I can already tell that you must be a very good writer.
alesa chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
that was so sad. Ugh. I loved it, but it was so sad. and truthful, this is how I have always pictured the pair. Thanks for this story!
Onigami Nanashi chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
So I just went on a reading rampage and am hitting all of your fics. But can you blame me? They're awesome. For being so short, they're chock full of emotion and angst and all the fun stuff we love to do to the best characters. They're so sad...
Kage chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Oh my god, that was so powerfull! It made me cry!
Fistful of Moondust chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I want to let you know that your story is heartbreakingly sweet. Kudos.