Reviews for Memoirs of a Priestess: A World Apart
EvilGenius Koji chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
Ah I LOVE this! It's so sad! I agree with Lena, it's totally UNFAIR! I first fell in love with FY: Genbu Kaiden, and I was so heart-broken when I realized that they wouldn't be together! I could only hope that Yuu Watase-sama gave them a happy ending someplace after she passed away. Perhaps Genbu chose to tbe kind and had Takiko reborn in the world of the book. And today, I re-read the bits and pieces about Byakko Kaiden from the original FY, about Tatara and Suzuno and was almost certain I'd love Byakko Kaiden as well when it came out. But the original FY makes me so mad! Takiko and Suzuno were nothing like Miaka and Yui; THEY got a happy ending so why shouldn't Takiko and Suzuno? Why can't Takiko and Uruki live happily, like Miaka and Tamahome? And why can't Suzuno and Tatara have a happy ending like Yui and Keisuke's friend? It's so not fair...but I'm glad you wrote this. I wish for a happy ending for Suzuno and Tatara as well. Update soon.
Lena chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
Oh this is so awesome! Suzuno's my all time favorite charater! I just love her even though I don't know a lot about her. It makes me sad that she and Tatara could never be together. that's unfair that Miaka and Tamahome got 2 be together and Suzuno and Tatara couldn't. This is a cute little story and I just love it! Update more!
tao-fairlight chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
Please continue! loves tatara/suzuno

and...

kenshin? "

*tries not to imagine the guy as HIMURA kenshing XD just doesn't fit lol
anime-luver4ever23 chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
excellent!can't wait for the next one it's such a tear dropper...lolz...keep updating PLZ PLZ...can't wait :)
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Very nice. And it's not to sad. The asddness of your fic really convays the saddness of the event. I think that it effected both Suzuno and Tatara long after it happened, and I think that you convayed that well in this. Very nice. Will there be more?