Reviews for Universal Roadtrip, Book 3: The Transformation
KaalanSemmai chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Boring and lame. like, you're trying to be Kelsey, but you're more of a carrot top.
GhostToast2000 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
LOL Sam rattled off a string of swear words to show just how angry she was. Danny didn't know what many of them meant, but he wrote them down so he could look them up later. HA
princessbinas chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
The puke part was actually funny! i always make my characters throw up in my stories. XD
Phantom SunsSong chapter 10 . 1/13/2006
Okay, technically, 'Danny' isn't a dragon. He's a dragon hybrid. And not all dragons are evil. Some are nice once you get to know them. Of course, you should know all about that. Congrats on the signed copy of Eldest. Aren't those books awesome? (smiles) I love your stories so far! I'll continue my reading mode now.
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
Yet another great fic! I'm going to keep going, moving along the books at my snail pace. I can't wait until I catch up!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 8 . 9/8/2005
That is wrong. You totally ripped that part off of the Incredibles.
wally's girlfriend chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
Yay! loved this book! On to the next one!

*adds to favs*
superdork398 chapter 13 . 7/29/2005
This chapter was very good. I really enjoyed reading this book of the Universal Roadtrip. And (ba da ba ba ba) I'm lovin' it. It being the whole story in general. I'll see you in the next book. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
I can't wait to find out what happens at the end of this book. Gotta read. Dang, I never thought I would be excited about saying that. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 11 . 7/29/2005
Dude! This chapter was so totally awesome! I can't wait to read more.
superdork398 chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
Oh krud! A cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers. Oh well, since this story is already finished, I don't have to wait very long. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
This chapter was so awesome. I can't wait to see the throwdown that I know is waiting for me to read about in the next chapter. I gotta read the next chapter now. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
This chapter was great. I can't wait to read the next chapter but that will have to wait because my older sister is making me get off the computer. Adios
superdork398 chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Oh conflict. I love conflict (wanda poofs in) Do you mean cornflakes? Then I say, Yes. The booyah meter was destroyed by the first fireball that danny launched. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
Kool chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Adios