Reviews for Because I am a Girl
A little harsh was to go but effective
Larry the sad chapter 7 . 4/3
It's okay that you gave up on the story! I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write this author's apology and what would have happened. Though, obviously, reading the end wasn't as satisfying as actual endings, it was nice to know what happened. :)
Emotional wreck chapter 7 . 2/28
The plot is absolutely amazing and it's really bittersweet. I'm like, crying... Wow why are you so good at messing with my emotions
Holy shit that just blew my mind I honestly thought that naruto should've died in the manga just to stay with how all the hopeless fools (pervy sage, obito) have died so far.
KawaiKitsuneGirl chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Hi
It's a shame u stopped the story but I understand :-)

I love the chapters u have written though!

I was wondering, can I adopt the fic? I mean, uve got the plot and everything but Id like to write it out if u'll let me? U could beta!

Dunno, but Id love to try!
;-)

Opal Kunoichi
Animelover0115 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
NOOOOO! (goes to emo corner and cries) i wanted to read more chapters the story was so good (cries more) i will accepted the fact that the story is over (cries even while shouting no and why) btw i love your story i just wish you made a sequel
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
WTF... it was... INTERESTING to say the least... (I actually kinda enjoyed it for no apparent reason, LOL)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
wouldve thought this was as fem naru x sasuke story seemed better like that coz of this but i dont mind neji with her
EquinePianist chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
...okay...
rentamiya chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
merlin-
O:
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
so this is the end...
quite abrupt, and interesting plot, i guess u could say.
i rly liked the beginning :D
Red Alice13 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
NOOO! Sasuke, you're evil! DX
Tobithias chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Damn...six years... That is a LONG time ):

Thank you for telling us what happens in your story, it is actually really depressing. Love the first few Chapters actually written :)
Neon Crazy Kitty chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I SO LOVE THIS STORY! It's cute!
Neon Crazy Kitty chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Ha ha! Omg I fell of my bed laughing at this! Good job!