Reviews for Because I am a Girl
mithrilhorse chapter 7 . 1/20
Kind of sad to see you no longer updating. I used to get upset when author abandoned stories without finishing them (or having beat them into the ground so much that it didn't make sense to continue) but after having started my own story I understand how life gets in the way. For me, my story was based in a time in canon that was no longer relevant with the current information coming out of the anime and so I lost my inspiration and my relevance. For you, it was life, and I truly hope you succeed in your journey.

I cannot say that whether or not I like the ending to your little story. On one hand, it makes a lot of sense as far as canon, because in Shippuden Sasuke was not someone you would want to have a relationship (or even a friendship) with. But on the other hand, after seeing the cute little moments between Naruko and Sasuke earlier in your story I was a bit disappointed that he wouldn't give up everything to be with her. All in all, thank you for posting your summary and your note. Later!
crb819 chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
I really like it when will the next one be out
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?:( I hate u so much right now but its ok. I forgive u for being a jackass
kittycat chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
lol iv probly read this a while ago but its still funny-to bad my memory is going to shit
kittycat chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
caute, deemons hiding has dobble meaning
Shikome chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
T_T This is supposed to be the ending? It's good. But sad...I'm a SasuNaru fan so its totally heart wrenching. I almost cry. Well just almost. Thanks at less I know the ending...T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Freaking Great start! Oh yeah! XD
xvxDarkZeroxvx chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
To be totally honest.
Like you, I didn't log in for like 6 years to only have someone review my story no long ago.
Totally shocking to see someone was still reading it.

I can't even remember the plot of your story but reading the finale you wrote made me smile. I've feel the same as you in terms of story and I'm glad you came back to give your fans some closer :)

Good luck on future endeavors.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
why tag with Neji's name when this show too much Sasunaru for me to ship Nejinaru?

And yes, that's mean i ship SN here more than NN.

And yes, i know this wouldn't continue...
I guess some part of me it was glad that way. sorry.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
Kyaaaaaaa,its so cute, I love it
Creangel chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
The ending was way too rushed
NARUSASU4EVER chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS THAT WAS TOO FUCKING CLICHE JUST LIKE YOU SAID LIKE WHAT THE FUCK HORRIBLE ENDING JUST HORRIBLE EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT BUT THE ENDING NOT WHAT I EXPECTED IT TO BE N SASUKE IS SUCH A FUCKING DUMB ASS IN REAL LIFE AND IN THIS COULD'VE HAD IT ALL -_- WHAT A SHAME STILL GOOD FANFIC ALL IN ALL X3 WRITE MORE BUT FINISH IT BETTER THAN THIS CUZ THE ENDING WAS JUST TOO QUICK YOU PROBABLE DID THIS ENDING REALLY QUICK JUST TO END IT -_-*
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
wwhhhhatttt this is crazy totally didn't expect it whoa im blown away!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
A little harsh was to go but effective
Larry the sad chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
It's okay that you gave up on the story! I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write this author's apology and what would have happened. Though, obviously, reading the end wasn't as satisfying as actual endings, it was nice to know what happened. :)