Reviews for The Bake Sale
Mother of Tears chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
Lovely! All the fanfare was priceless. Snadpaper on velvet? That was diabolically descriptive!
blue artemis chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
But, but, I want to bid!
droxy chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
wow what an entrance! Hermione better get him!
Mother of Tears chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
Wonderful chapter. Can't wait to read more!
Kenelfie chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
This is better than a bakesale! I wholeheartedly agree with all of the students, teachers and whoever else might have said that. _
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
I've been to these sort of auctions, and they're loads of fun-so is this one! I have to agree with 'Nasty Blonde Bint' and 'Blazing Howler'-those two just ring so true. Of course, Ginny's children would have be named something along the "Bat-Bogey Hexer", but no one's probably hasn't thought of that yet, and won't, because they don't want to die Horribly.
blue artemis chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
I am seriously loving this auction.
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
Yayayayayayay, more story! I like more story! (sorry for the baby talk, couldn't resist!)
asdfjkl chapter 19 . 7/10/2007
wow. this story is brilliant! and i love the mum-away-from-mum comment. anyways, update soon!
meep chapter 18 . 7/3/2007
really funny story, but why's it marked as completed when it isn't?
Mother of Tears chapter 18 . 6/13/2007
This is hysterical! Please update soon!
Droxy chapter 18 . 5/8/2007
OOH can't wait for Snape's turn! lol
blue artemis chapter 18 . 5/8/2007
I just found this and made the mistake of reading it at work during my break. It was hard to control the giggles. This is a well written, absolutely hysterical piece of work. I can't wait to see what you do to Snape. And I loved the phone call to Lucius. That was worth the entire story.
Droxy chapter 17 . 4/30/2007
SNAPE! yes! 1 million galleons!
Juliane inc chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
you know your fic is not in french...
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »