Reviews for The Bake Sale
droxy chapter 16 . 4/28/2007
loved the hagrid- lockhart connection!
Droxy chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
SQUEE! Minerva was marvelous and I love AD/MM!
Droxy chapter 14 . 4/8/2007
YEs I am still reading this. It helps to hit the face story button to get an alert. :D

Who cares if it's AU. This is humor/parody!
Rxc chapter 14 . 4/4/2007
Thank you thank you for the update. It's great seeing an author just picking up a story again after a long break, and especially a humorous story that will just make people's day alot brighter after that silly laugh. Thank you.

Honestly, plotting Ginny scares me. Ginny doing an impression of McGonagall scares me even more. Cannot wait, thank you
Rxc chapter 13 . 3/29/2007
I love it how you have the continueing joke of having a bake sale x) Very interesting, humorous. Please update soon :D
CrazyDreamerGirl chapter 13 . 5/29/2006
Sorry, I just decided to lump up all my reviews into one. First off, I have no idea who the Runes teacher is. Everything was so random and funny. I loved Remus being the auctioneer and the whole idea of distracting Lucius from winning. It was wonderful. I can't wait for more.
CrazyDreamerGirl chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
A small box between 2 inches and 2 feet? Pure genius. Kiss McGonagall...bad mental image.
CrazyDreamerGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Wow, that's how I think of Dumbledore sometimes. Creepy...
orangepenguin chapter 12 . 5/29/2006
funny, funny. Poor Remus.
orangepenguin chapter 11 . 5/29/2006
Nice kitty. Wow. You have a zany sense of humor. I luff it!
orangepenguin chapter 9 . 5/29/2006
Ach mein Gott...Snape cheering? What next? I'm excited.
orangepenguin chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Lupin...Dumbledore...Krum... Ron...Egad, a fatastic chapter!
orangepenguin chapter 7 . 5/29/2006
I really appreciate your sense of humor, and I'll enjoying this so far. Just the type of senseless lunacy I've been yearning for.
rosieee chapter 13 . 3/2/2006
I don't think the Ancient Runes professor's name was ever mentioned. Same goes with the Muggle Studies teacher...
rosieee chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Hi it's Rosie from the yahoo group! (gryffindor tower)

This is funny. The Society of Nosey British Housewives sounds like it was made just for Petunia.
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »