Reviews for The Bake Sale
fred the gnome chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
cliffhanger! gotta find out what happens next. on to the next chapter!
missmcweir chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
very cute story, and the idea is brilliant. Love the character descriptions and the way the interact. very much like in the book - some of the genius is definitely peeking out from the cupboard ;)
Nienna Saralonde chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
That is so great. I must say, one of the best I've ever read. I hope that wasn't the end...but if it is, well done.
Hogwarts-Honey-Bee chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Thats awesome.. can't wait to read more of it.. that was good haha
MysticSong1978 chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
That is funny. Can't wait to see more. So the Potions Master cant cook real food, eh? Words are funny but That's ... a bit ... off..
rogueinker chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Dry, subtle yet still hilarious humor is so hard to make effective and you've done just that. I say keep going and thank you for the laugh this morning.

rogueinker/mavidian
drowninginadream chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Looking good... I'm definately interested. Love your portrayal (sp?) of Dumbledore. Keep going!

-Cheekii

PS could you please review my fic? I'm lookin' for a little feed back. Thanks!
phoebelightning chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
this is cute and i hope you right more...untill the sixth book comes out I live off this stuff!
kitty minky chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
wow! this is awesome! keep it up- it's so gorgeous and funny!

can't wait to see how this goes! update soon.

luv muchly, Kat xp
Sleeping Dragons Die chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
This is fabulous! Snape is so hilarious with his whingeing and cringeing - the Gryffindors should buy him and stand him in the corner of the common room, decorating him like a Christmas Tree with a bauble on his nose. And what on earth is an owl drive? Anyway, you're only accepting signed reviews; you may want to change it.
twilight-archer chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
LMAO! This is hilarious! I feel sorry for the teachers... Being auctioned off? Ooh... imagine if Draco bought one? The arrogant prick would put him/her through 9 kinds of hell! Had me laughing all the way through. .
NybCR chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
A very good start, but much too short! ;) Update soon!
CorvidQueen chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
good beginning, looking forward to seeing where you take this
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8