Reviews for Bodies on the Shore
Julia chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
DARK! much more in line with how I imagine the story to be. Loved it :-D
jennyfair chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
My apologizes for waiting so long to review this story! I should have reviewed it when I first devoured it 10 years ago. This will always be one of my all-time favorite phics. It's heart-wrenching, gut-wrenching, and so beautifully written!
espejodeafrodita chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
bravo! bravo! bravissimo! so dark and in a way beautiful!
CluelessKitten chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
This is so very sad. You handled the topic wonderfully, though, and both Christine and Erik were believable. Poor Erik, who just wanted to love and be loved! And poor Christine! Did she go insane upon realizing the truth? I think she might have. So tragic...
PhantomofOz0505 chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
I really got something I didn't expect from this! An amazing tragedy that explores Erik as a character really well. You wrote him amazingly and Christine is interesting and believable. I was at the edge of my seat all through reading this, amazing work and perfectly Leroux!
theyellowflower chapter 8 . 11/2/2015
I've recently fallen back into reading old fan fics that I favorited years ago and reread this entire story again this morning. It's incredible how a story can change for me (I imagine anyone) as I age. Thinking back on reading this 5 or more years ago, I remember being shocked and horrified, but reading it now, while those feelings are still there, the overwhelming feeling of sadness. This story is so sad, so desperate. That said, it really goes to show of your great writing for being able to produce such feelings. I hope you're still writing in some facet and that this review finds you well :)

PS- I'm using my actual author name, however I'm afraid to sign in as I'm pretty sure I have already reviewed this chapter some years ago. Here's to cheating!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
It was one the most beautiful stories ive ever red
Violent Idiot chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
The perfect tragedy. Thank you for writing this.
In a way, the two did share a bit of love for each other, so I would still classify this as a love story.
I also find it symbolic and kinda ironic that her death was a result in Eric wanting to silence her voice, when it was he that cultivated it.
Pointless Nostalgic chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful. Truly beautiful, and an immense joy to read. You've left me with a story I will not soon forget.
Diving in chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
That's so sad.
AprilMayJune chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I just finished reading "Bodies On The Shore". It was delightfully creepy! Just wanted to say thanks! I enjoyed it!
SashaArcain chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
I feel the chills of every emotion written perfectly in this work.
Madhatter45 chapter 8 . 5/28/2008
...AMAZING!
michellemabelle chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
you are an amazing writer. i loved this story!
Jungle Jenna chapter 8 . 12/27/2007
Read the story in one sitting-absolutely amazing! With this story and your exquisite writing, you have made me care for Phantom of the Opera fan fiction again. There has been so much crap loaded on the just in section lately, it made my mind numb. I'm going to read all your other stories now!