Reviews for Troubled Return
catwoman92 chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
A very good story is there by any chance a sequel. If so email me and tell me the name.
lilblu87 chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
This was a good story, but I wish it had a better ending. I would've liked to see what Alex's (and everyone's) reaction was when she woke up.

I felt I was being teased throughout the whole story as to whether Alex was going to end up with Olivia or John. But in the end, it was never even addressed. That was very anti-climatic, in my opinion anyway.

Also, the last two or three chapters felt rushed and were a bit sloppily written. There were some spelling and grammar errors throughout the whole story but that doesn't usually bother me if the story is good, which yours is.

So overall, it's a good story, but I want a sequel. Or perhaps an alternate ending? But only if you pair Alex and Olivia ;)
justawritier chapter 9 . 3/3/2005
you should do a squel.
claire svu fan chapter 9 . 2/19/2005
im soo happy its solved. i wish you had made the ending better. a dramatic or emotional ending would have been good. maybe alex shedding some tears as she spoke to the detectives. apologeze and sympathy every where. wow i talk too much. anyway it was good. id say update soon but its finished. DAMN!. oh well i can still enjoy cyborgs . ok im just going to shut up now.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
Ah! I love it! Happy ending! Your not the first to say you couldn't get my e-mail to work. -_-; I'll have to look into that. I'm still willinhg to beta, provided I can fix my e-mails.
CSIFan4Life chapter 9 . 2/14/2005
I liked this fic but I think you should write an epilogue because you sort of left us hanging. you should write about them going to visit Alex.

Icy Sapphire15 chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
I can beta for you. I know it's not in an e-mail but I don't feel like messing with my e-mail today. I take it you had fun at camp?
CSIFan4Life chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
Update soon please!

blood thorn of a rose chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hi Lindy, Just thought i'd say I'm back, also I loved the start of this one, it was really good, anyway hopefully I'll see you some time soon, oh and also it's not fleet of stairs itsw flight of stairs but otherwise it was great.
Sierra Windfire chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
It was the Melanie Brooks thing that officially gave it away as Alex.

Really good flashback. I think that probablly would have happened in the show if they had shown that scene.
Sierra Windfire chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I think it's Alex but that would be too obvious. It may be any of the girls on the show.
hikarisupercat003 chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
hey lindy! sorry i didnt sign in, it would be the 10th time 2 day if i did!lol

i liked that chapter!

talk later on msn (hopefully we can do somthing ova the weekend! ill talk 2 nat and sachini about it)

cat
CSIFan4Life chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Great chapter. I hope you update soon!

crazyrabidfangurl01 chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
I'll log in later. If you want shitty writing, check out mine. It bites! Good chapter. Very good chapter.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 6 . 1/25/2005