Reviews for Wife Contest
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 11 . 7/14
Hi! I really like this story! The plot is very interesting and wife contest is just so hilarious!:D I hope to see more Sasusaku moments pls! ;) Can't wait for more Gaara appearance..Still quite shocked that it was Gaara on the phone...
I thought it was Itachi and Orochimaru... LOL
The only thing I didn't really like in this story is how OOC Sakura is...She's kinda immature..I hope that her real personality comes soon.. As you said earlier, Sakura pretends to be really childish to hide her insecurities...
Anyway, I hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! Take care and keep up the good work! XD
Anon chapter 10 . 6/30
I'll admit, the idea for this story sounded kinda interesting, especially the fact that Sakura did not want to be there, but after the first chapter or so shit pretty much hit the fan. No offense, but Sakura starts acting like a 5-year-old throwing a temper tantrum. It began as an act, but then developed into her personality. The Sakura in the first chapter seemed intelligent, showed she had restraint, and wasn't careless. Now she's just naïve, overly-cheery, insane, and kind of a bitch. Not to mention everyone in this story overreacts WAY to much to the situation. People are screeching and crying and fainting and "maniacally laughing" way to much, so it makes the characters less believable (especially considering they are adults). I would recommend you tone down their reactions.

Sorry for the longish review; I know it seems harsh. But I seriously think this story has a lot of potential, and I wanted to give you my honest thoughts.

-Anon
Miaka scarlett chapter 11 . 6/11
I completely totally love it. Man! i want to read more. Please complete the story. Pretty please with sugar coated on top. See ya.
What happens next
Yay go sakura-chan!, plz update I can't wait to know what happens next!
Loving this story, plz update soon
Damn panda .. XDD
Please make another chapter as soon as 't keep us waiting for toooooo long!
ericq chapter 1 . 3/1
please update soon
SakuraHaruno chapter 11 . 2/14
DAMM!

Are you planning on discontinuing it? If not when are you updating!?
What happens next :o
Sakura and Sasuke are OOC! So.. No, not for me.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
I love ever bit of it and I love ...deeply the humour. I can wait forever for updates but pleaseeee update before I'm old (tehehehe)..
Redzy Meow chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
Are you ever going to continue this?
tamnhu95 chapter 11 . 9/10/2015