Reviews for Wife Contest
Cassandra Echizen chapter 11 . 11/27
I love ever bit of it and I love ...deeply the humour. I can wait forever for updates but pleaseeee update before I'm old (tehehehe)..
Redzy Meow chapter 11 . 11/5
Are you ever going to continue this?
tamnhu95 chapter 11 . 9/10
love your story :3 update soon pls •
can you pls finosh this thing it is seriously killing me ow pls pls pls
What happens next update soon
Jessie chapter 11 . 6/24
Okay I absolutely love this story. It's got a great plot and even with the occness of the characters your still keeping them in character and that's totally awesome. What isn't awesome is the fact that you haven't added more chapters in awhile. PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS! I'm begging you, I really want to see how you progress with the story and how it ends. :))

Please and Thank you!
XMagnoliaSweetheartsX chapter 11 . 6/13
this is the weirdest *cough cough most amazing* story ever! i wanna friggin hug you idk why
jhian casey chapter 11 . 6/7
damn! this is DISCONTINUED!? seriously?!
damn! double damn! (got that from you! hahah)
i cant believe you left this hanging! this is such an awesome fic! i so loooooove the squabbles! i always laugh my ass out!LOL
so really, im so dissapointed that its unfinished! im looking forward for more nejisaku and soon, gaasaku! im even expecting itasaku! (jist to pissed off sasuke!Lawlz!)
anyway, hope you still make time and remember this fic of yours and continue where you left of.. you're awesome and this fic is awesome so, finish it and we'll all feel awesome!;)
Rei chapter 6 . 5/25
a lot of swearing...
What the... -_-
At first i like this, but now, nah.. i think i will pass
OMG luv ur writing! But keep SAKURA standing strong she can make it! Btw I would personally luv to read about Sakura kicking ass on the battle field or in training against the contestes for like a challange or something buts it's not about me. Gosh DANGIT anyway...I LOVE UR STORIES DONT STOP OR LET THEM DIE!
Are you still going to continue the series? I like it :)
Aww...please update! I've been waiting for this story for like 3 years now! Last time i read it was 2012 listening to 'ready or not' and now its 2015 please return, come baack! T-T
le chaise bleu chapter 11 . 3/26
Please make more
guest chapter 11 . 2/18
Your fic sucks. You've turned sakura into a Mary sue. You don't know the differences between your and you're. You keep saying threw instead of through.
And what the actual fuck? Sasuke wants her to be his wife, literally after listening to two sentences from her? Do you have issues with rejection in real life? Because things don't work this way.
Please, please. Improve your grammar, at the very least.
Update soon