Reviews for Wife Contest
Never thought of it that way. But I do agree, i personally like more temari and ino episodes. Nice chapter.
Quen chapter 11 . 10/16
The first part of the chapters are good and caught my interest instantly but then in the later part it gets boring. The focus seems not on SasuSaku!You over do some bickering scenes and you seem less focus, in my honest opinion

Also Sakura's attitude here is so like what 5years old when she 's already 22! Look! Its very inappropriate for her age
julia Alua chapter 11 . 9/12
Update!
Mythicals chapter 11 . 8/18
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Hope you show that sakura can live without her 2 brothers hahaha might add up to their guilr in leaving her. Plus is it weird that I still ship MadaSaku
Please more ,I know I am late reading but it's so freaking awesome,vwould like to see sasuke and sakura battle
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 11 . 1/7
PLEASE UPDATE
DearBlossomQueen chapter 11 . 10/6/2016
Amazing story, if you still check the reviews. Agh I'm dying to see how this ends! Maybe someday you could update again?
Best of Luck,
BlossomQueen (Sakura lovers, unite!)
Daffodil chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
well, yeah,,,,, I honestly am a Sasusaku shipper, i'm sick and tired to hear people still calls Sakura what they'd used to, and I bet u knew the term, I love Sasuke, his character was too deep that even general of the SS fanfic writers had every fiber of trouble to keep his character on script, coz yeah fans still prefers his stoic/aloof/prideful character not to mention he's just a super cool badass hottie somehow on every fanfic stories... Naruto is a self titled series and he's the center of the spotlight while Sasuke was once one of the MC's, he became the villain the ultimate rival of the MC. And since they are the center of attraction, they just deserved to have recognition from the fans and of the plot. But I agree w/ u when u said things about Naruto, how ironic coz he's not may fave character on the series,. Anyways, I won't blame Kishimoto either bcoz lets face the fact, as the time goes by for this series, most of the flows were based on the fan's demands, and most of the fans won't give a crap for the other characters(Side characters) they're mainly focused on the primary characters, and about Sakura, she made a massive improvement among the female characters, and she deserved to gain respect though in reality haters still says she has no character development w/c I simply don't understand, well that's why they'd call haters bcoz they made a fuss to hate... and Kishimoto , I kinda believed that he's truly the greatest troll of all time, first of why they'd released a Naruhina movie w/out giving justice to SasuSaku pairing as well as on shippers when this pairing even had most numbers of shippers,,,,Second of, they'd stated that from the very beginning they'll make SS a canon w/c is by now true, so why there's no hello post 699 pre 700 SS story, I barely even see Sasuke and Sakura on 'Naruto the Last Movie'. I seek ease for the missing SS part w/in every great author's fanfictions, and I never had forgotten to thank them for this selfless gifts(In my own opinion bcoz reading every SS fanfic matters) and so I just wanna send my hearfelt thanks to u dearest author, this story is so entertaining, unsurprisingly OOC since the plot was completely changed and I commend u for making this one worthy-reading. i'm still looking for SS love development for the next chapters (I'm pleading SasuSaku moments alone plsss)... my eyes are burning and my brain refused to think anymore... (all was purely from my own opinion) hehehehe...Hail yeah! #Thumbs uP! #LOngLive #SS #Writers...
Daffodil chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
gaaaahhh! i'm totally out of my mind,,, this is too funny and so great! no... i'm not yelling at u dearest author, i'm overflowing w/ good uncontrolled emotions,,, great sense of humor... everything's perfect,,,!,, I was just thinking this was quite similar to a American Reality TV show 'The Bachelor'... anyways,,,,, #Great Chap!
Daffodil chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
ooohhhhhh...!... i'm mentally screaming coz unfortunately it's 2:00 am in the morning, and the people in this house were already on their dreamlands and me, i'm fully wide awake... whooahh,,!, gosh2x so much feels and fun! (Love how u made Sakura the only flower surrounded by protective thorns-brotherly like, plus, I love the flow of interactions) Gosh i'm in love w/ this story already, yet i'm bracing myself if there's gonna be painful scenes w/in soon... I love it so much, u deserved to have more views, reviews, and faves...! hahahahaha (Creepy laugh)...
Daffodil chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
aawwsss,,, I really2x do love the plot... it was really out of the actual manga, but who couldn't careless... I love Sakura's jolly personality in here... And God,,,,,, I laughed so hard about -her-not-so-nice-description-appearance... But seriously guys, in my very own opinion, I really don't find Ino that attractive (Sorry)... I always come to think, what does she has that Sakura herself doesn't have (uhhmm,,, yeah of course she's loudmouth and loves to wear reavealing dresses and stuff) but aside from that, nothing. I swear I don't hate Ino for saying this... Kishi made Sakura as a female character w/ a short hair bcoz he believes it represents how flawless and stong can she be when it comes to battle/combats... but yeah if everyone knows and notice Sakura's beauty w/. her long flowing pink locks, no one would deny the fact that she's a repleca of a goddess... #Nice chap, #Thumb's uP!..
sonjatheanimelover chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Please, please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I want to see what happens next with gaara neji and Sasuke and I hope there will be more sakusasu moments! Thanks!
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
Hi! I really like this story! The plot is very interesting and wife contest is just so hilarious!:D I hope to see more Sasusaku moments pls! ;) Can't wait for more Gaara appearance..Still quite shocked that it was Gaara on the phone...
I thought it was Itachi and Orochimaru... LOL
The only thing I didn't really like in this story is how OOC Sakura is...She's kinda immature..I hope that her real personality comes soon.. As you said earlier, Sakura pretends to be really childish to hide her insecurities...
Anyway, I hope you update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! Take care and keep up the good work! XD
Anon chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
I'll admit, the idea for this story sounded kinda interesting, especially the fact that Sakura did not want to be there, but after the first chapter or so shit pretty much hit the fan. No offense, but Sakura starts acting like a 5-year-old throwing a temper tantrum. It began as an act, but then developed into her personality. The Sakura in the first chapter seemed intelligent, showed she had restraint, and wasn't careless. Now she's just naïve, overly-cheery, insane, and kind of a bitch. Not to mention everyone in this story overreacts WAY to much to the situation. People are screeching and crying and fainting and "maniacally laughing" way to much, so it makes the characters less believable (especially considering they are adults). I would recommend you tone down their reactions.

Sorry for the longish review; I know it seems harsh. But I seriously think this story has a lot of potential, and I wanted to give you my honest thoughts.

-Anon