Reviews for Eriol
Nicely written. c:
Paranormal State chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
awsome
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I like this story. It was the most credible eriol-centric fic I've ever come across. And everything just fell in beautifully. Nice story. :)
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Wow, that was beautiful! I think you're a great author! Too bad this account is no longer used...sigh...oh well, great fic!
koriaena chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
poor eriol. *sniffs* never had a chance at normal life... (well, as normal as you can be with all that magic)
Haina chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I enjoyed reading this.
ophelietta chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Wonderful. Just.. amazing. This is now, officially, my favourite Eriol fic. It's a beautiful story, but also... very... sad... The short, haunting portrayals of the various characters are lovely, and the descriptions- man oh man, do they set the mood. I think my favourite part is when Eriol is in the library, and he hears the voices. Once more, I loved this. Can't wait to read your other fics.
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Very very pretty _. I love Eriol-kun! I need to read more of your fics... as it stands now, though, I had better get to class, probably...
Sheron chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Wow, that's pretty good - Write more!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! A GREAT STORY ON HOW ERIOL CAME TO BE OUT FAVORITE LITTLE EVIL REINCARNATION, MWAHAHAHAHA! Ok, please understand that... I'M ON A SUGAR HIGH! GREAT STORIES! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Ciircee chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
I can't believe I didn't review this! I ADORE this story! The scene with the cat and the girl made my breath catch in my throat...of course they were the basis of Ruby Moon and Spinel! It's a wonderful take on what Eriol's life was like before we met him. I can't believe I didn't review this, it's on my favorites list and everything!
Aeris Ultimavara chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Aww.. I'm glad you made this. I do believe this one's going on my favorites list.

I get really sick of the whole "I'm Clow and I everything" bit. I really liked it. It's a sad little story, and very sentimental. Poor Eriol...
B2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
This work is the prime source of inspiration to "The River Lethe." I consider this the -best- take on Eriol out there. Your characterization of Eriol is wonderfully emotive and poignant.
Bikni chapter 1 . 9/13/2001